September 20, 2014 | 1044 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Elizabeth Arden - Perpetual Moisture 24 Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by cboylove

I bought this on clearance at my local TJ Max for $15 or so. Out of all of the other eye creams there I felt this one was the most nourishing. The ingredient list is full of fatty acids, ceramides, hyaluronic acid and algae extracts to help heal the skin barrier. This cream has a light yet hydrating gel/cream consistency and it glides under the eyes. I wear this under concealer and find that it helps keep the little lines under my eyes plumped up. Highly recommended for people with dry dehydrated eye area. It's a shame it's being discontinued though.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by thistle100

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Whenever I use this, I wake up the next morning with gunk in my eyes. I've tried using only the tiniest amount and tapping it into the skin, but the same thing happens. Also, the jar packaging is very unhygienic for something that lasts so long because so little is needed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 3:32:00 AM More reviews by nakeeyark

I received this eye cream as a gift from my partner, and have been using it steadily and sparingly every night for the past 3 months or so. This eye cream does not promise any miracles -- rather, as per Elizabeth Arden's website, it works to retain moisture so the skin around your eyes feels and looks smooth. I give it 5 lippies because it does exactly that. I apply it after cleansing and toning at night; it absorbs quite quickly, and I wake up without any eye irritation or stinging.

Now that I am firmly in my late 20s, I am grateful to have started wearing eye cream from a relatively early age (around 21 or 22, if I remember correctly). Continuous use of soothing eye creams, religious application of SPF and cross-my-fingers-hope-they-last genetics have all combined to prevent any sign of wrinkles, fine lines, or dark circles around my eyes (I remember jumping on the undereye concealer bandwagon and then realizing that there was absolutely no need for it). I wouldn't repurchase as I'm quite sure I can find a no-frills eye cream like this at a much lower price point, and if/when I do shell out big bucks for eye cream, it better be for one that also wins me a Pulitzer or something.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 3:57:00 AM More reviews by ladymitsuko2000

this is the best eye cream i've ever tried (within its range price). this eyecream definitely hydrate well..and believe it or not, my eyelashes (both upper and bottom lashes) are growing thickerr !!

i only dislike the packaging... not hygiene enough.. o well, and the price tooo.. i paid about USD 50 here.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2010 7:43:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a really decent eye cream. It feels extremely light weight and my skin just absorbs it instantly. It does not leave any oily residue like many other eye creams i've tried and it doesnt make under eye makeup difficult to apply. (some eye creams would make my concealer "slide" around) It lives up to its claims and provided me with long lasting moisture.

The reason why I gave it a 4 instead of 5 is because it doesnt really do anything extraordinary, it's just your everyday eye cream. It doesnt do anything to dark circles. I would also have liked it more if the packaging is a little better, I dont like having to dip my finger into the cream everyday and I feel that it's not very sanitary.

Overall a great hydrating eye cream that does everything it's supposed to do. I would repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2009 3:30:00 AM More reviews by salopish

This is, as other reviewers said, a good basic hydrating eye cream that absorbs well and doesn't leave nasty residues, leaves your skin soft and smooth. Does nothing for dark circles but it's very good as a base to any other eye treatments.
The thing that I like about this cream is that the comfortable feel lasts for many hours (comparing to other eye creams, which I had to reapply by the afternoon to relieve that awful stretching feeling) so it's good to apply it prior to an spf eye cream if you're having a long day, but my only complaint is that I need to apply quite more than usual, almost the amount of two eyes for one, coz it sinks quite effectively so the jar didn't last as long as I expected.
So, if they could just make this cream denser it would be the best, so I wish the brand'd make a "richer" version of this!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2009 1:00:00 AM More reviews by omi5201314

I got this eye cream thinking it would help the dry patches around my eye without spending too much. But it gave me terrible rashes and red patches around my eyes just after two days of usage. I looked like a panda with red circles around my eyes. Found something else, so I definitely will not purchase again, and am very hesitant to try other Elizabeth Arden's products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2009 9:55:00 AM More reviews by bunnypie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I will be 25 years old soon, and I was thinking it would be good to get a moisturizing eye cream. So I did some research here on MUA, and I found all these good reviews about this eye cream. I am really glad I bought this, because it IS moisturizing, and you can really feel it. My eye area is dry, and this is an amazing cream (rather gel-cream) for dry eye area skin.
I don't notice any dark circles relieve, but I use concealer anyway. What I can see though, is that my skin under my eyes is smoother and it feels so hydrated.
Plus, no stinging or irritation.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2008 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Aprial

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's not doing anything for me at all. Will not buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2007 2:36:00 PM More reviews by eaudenatalie

It's a nice hydrating eye cream, doesn't do much about dark circles or fine lines but as a simple hydrating product, I think it delivers the right result. Comparing with another hydrating eye cream I used before, Kiehl's creamy eye treatment with Avocado, I actually prefer this one because I can really 'feel' the cream being absorbed by my skin.
The thick balm-cream texture is lovely, and the jar is really cute too. I think it will last me for a long time, quite happy with this product.