November 26, 2014 | 1678 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Baked

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by littleann818

I love this eyeliner! It is great for smoking out the lash line and for a bronzed golden eye look! You get a good amount of product so I would never have to repurchase this product I don't think. It doesn't budge and will stay put all day! Overall, great product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted a gold liner to wear on my waterline that would help brighten my eyes. I love this liner!! It's a dark bronzy gold that is creamy and glides on smooth. This is my 1st 24-7 liner and it definitely lives
Up to the hype. This eyeliner stays put on your waterline for a while compared to other liners out there. Definitely would repurchase and check out other shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by ALStephens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a positively beautiful golden color, and is stunning on brown eyes; I use it when I feel like spicing up my go-to brown eyeliner. Highly pigmented and long-wearing. I have no complaints about the product itself, and I will most likely continue to purchase.

My only complaint is regarding how expensive this is. And this considered, it would be easier to stomach the price if the packaging were a twist-up tube. Sharpening this pencil wastes more of the expensive product. Still, I'm pleased with the quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 9:59:00 AM More reviews by AudgePodgeBup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this on sale so I didn't pay the expensive $17 price tag. This is a good sized eyeliner and I definitely want more colors! I have Zero and Ransom. All wonderful! Baked is an excellent color to use on the waterline! It makes my eyes look bright and awake. Really pretty! It doesn't stay all day on the waterline but I'm not sure what eyeliners do! I reapplied twice within a 13 hour period. I didn't NEED to, I just wanted it to look flawless all day. :) I wear this with shimmery neutrals and it really just gives your face a pretty glow. I would definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

I got this as part of the Best of Baked set, with eyeshadow, primer potion and the glitter eyeliner. I love this colour, I use this as a daytime colour when I want a natural colour day. This doesnt budge, and looks lovely and different, and not as in your face as black :) Will repurchase once Ive ran out!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by ninajeanette2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

BTW my first rewiew ever.

I have bought this on ebay so what i payed is less than what you would pay normal retail.
I have yet to try them but first impression is rich and creamy colours.
I have it in baked and bourboun and both seems to be colours i will use a lot.
I think these will stay nicely on with a primer or setting powder but will update you on that after i have used them more.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Moonjellie14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's a great pencil. All the 24/7 pencils are great! Beautiful bright colours, glides on like a dream and stays on all day. But I just don't know how to use this colour! Baked looked beautiful swatched on my skin but on the eyes, it just kinda disappears.... I had thought Binge would be a more difficult colour to wear but to my surprise, it was Baked that was tough. I would still get the 24/7 pencils, but just not in this colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by LovePinkxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this shade. It's alot like MAC Romp e/s which I used to wear as eyeliner. Baked gives the same gorgeous but subtle look. It's a bronzey golden brown but doesn't look reddish(I hate red browns on me). It looks so good with blue eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by nuinuinui

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Without a doubt, UD Eyeliners are the best I've used so far. It stays on without smudging (even w/o use of a primer) and maintains a beautiful bronzey color all day long! I love using this eyeliner to make my eyes appear brighter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by curlywurly100

i originally wanted to buy MAC's 'powersurge', but then i saw this in Boots, and got this instead because i had heard a ton of good things about these pencils and i have always longingly swatched Baked eyeshadow but never bought it.
i wear this on my inner and outer corners as well as my inner rims.
firstly the colour is a true bronze gold. very pretty and flattering. however what surprises me most about this, is that in spite of being almost a true gold, this still really manages to define the eyes as a liner. (my skintone is medium fair) i always make sure to wear this with a primer/base too.
i have brown eyes and i can honestly say that this really really brightens up my eyes and eye colour and makes my eyes look a lot more radiant. a lovely liner for spring/summer or when you are MISSING spring/summer!
glides on perfectly with instant pigment and stays on my skin and inner rims fairly well, however, the only con is that it needs constant sharpening due to its soft consistency.
would buy again and highly recommend as its just such a low maintanance, instant pick-me-up product and such an uplifting alternative to blacks and browns.