Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Minty Lip Shine

4.4

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

HG best tasting lip gloss. If you've got a hot date and you want to wear something that will freshen your breath and taste mighty delicious then this lip gloss has got you covered. It has the perfect consistency - not too runny and not too thick. It's not sticky whatsoever, and it helps moisturize the lips in my opinion. My boyfriend loves this lip gloss on me and can't get enough of the taste!

i love the minty taste! it is extremely glossy and gives a very good effect on my lips. Tad sticky though, i hate it when strands of my hair get caught on my lips. This costs 12 SGD at duty free stores though, so i am pretty sure there are cheaper ones out there somewhere so i won't be repurchasing this again unless i go US.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Are you are looking for a kissable lip gloss that's hydrating, long lasting, not sticky, not greasy, and has a good minty smell/taste? Look no further, this lip gloss will be your new best friend. It also has a cool, tingly sensation as a bonus :D I personally love bath and body works mint lip glosses, C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine/Tint, so I couldn't help myself to this lip gloss when I stopped at victoria's secrets. I adore this lip gloss, it's the bomb! I'm highly impressed with it, and I'm going to buy another one later XDD

I am obsessed with lipgloss..right now i have all my favorites, and backups in the number range of 30-35 for each one, most of my favorites get DC..I <3 this product. Exact dupe of the mentha lip shines, only a smidge cheaper and longer lasting power. On eBay, i already set up a deal of 57 of these glosses, only in the mint & spearmint flavors for only $90..Amazing & will def. reperchace.(:

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a cute product but I like to wear colored lip gloss or no gloss at all. Still, this isn't very sticky so it's easy to wear and it gives a refreshing and cooling feeling. The minty smell is really nice and it stays on for quite a long time as well. You also get quite a lot of product. BTW this doesn't have any shimmer or glitter and is completely transparent.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This gloss is fantastic.
However, apart from the others below, I find it sticky.
It changes overtime however. I starts out really minty, shiny, sticky and synthetic-tasting. As it soaks in though, it leaves your lips super soft, with a slight sheen, and it tastes deliciously sweet. This lipgloss will NEVER leave odd, white residue on the sides of your mouth. That is a huge bonus for me because I find that a peeve with many lip balms I've tried.
Currently, I am on my 4th tube. Will repurchase again, and again!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

One of my favorite lip products! I always have this in my beauty bag for school, in my purse, my clutch...it's with me everywhere. I use this as a clear gloss- over lipstick or I wear it alone for a gorgeous shine to my lips. The minty feel is amazing, I will repurchase over and over again =)

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

My favorite lip gloss. It has a strong minty flavor to it. Strong enough to give the impression that you are chewing on gum. This helps alot when you are trying to gloss up lip stick or lip gloss that has a horrible taste. I think it is more pricer for lip gloss but a little goes a long way and if you buy it on sale 2 for 12 its a great deal. I didn''t think that I would be able to use it since I am allergic to a lot of lip gloss ingredients but this is awesome. I immediately have to replace it when I run out.

love this lipstick! its very practical and the taste (minty) its soooo refreshing. love it so much!

it is invisible so you can wear it over any lipstick, and it makes your lips look great. the best part is the cooling sensation!

This changed my mind on minty smells. I use to hate them until I kept wearing this on my lips. Its nice and smooth. The only thing I don't like so much is the squeezy tube, I prefer doe foots or brushes, but it works for on the go. All in all it is ok for everyday. =)

Recommended for Medium Skin