April 19, 2014 | 1288 users online

Bronzers - Guerlain - Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder-Blondes 01

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by LSolis22

Love this bronzer so much. It gives a beautiful even glow and I love that it kind of doubles as a blush. Their darker bronzers are pretty pigmented so its easy to use too much. This one is great because it only has a slight shimmer and can be built up to whatever look you are going for.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by nicolekm

I have really fair skin (MAC NW10, Chanel 10 Beige), and this is the only bronzer I will use. I've never found a bronzer that worked for me... they were always too dark or too orange. I had pretty much given up on bronzers until I got this one a while ago. It doesn't look dirty on me, works great for contouring, and is buildable. It is expensive, but to me it's worth it... lasts forever, and to date is the only bronzer I've found that works so nicely with my skin. Haven't had to repurchase yet (still on my original one), but when the time comes, I won't hesitate to buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 1:21:00 AM More reviews by sitknee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So glad I found this! The effect it gives is very beautiful, a shimmery sheen. You get a little bit of pinkiness with this bronzer but it doesn't really matter what your skintone is because it's more of a slightly blush-y look. I'm NC20-25, very yellow, and I opted for this over brunettes because the brunettes is pretty orangey, which I dislike. Packaging is beautiful as well, even though it's just plastic, and helps with the high price point.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by beautycouture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love how this bronzer gives me a gorgeous tan color. It gives my skin a great glow. Those are the only pros because the con is a huge deal breaker for me.
It breaks me out. I love the color so much that I'll use it from time to time but every time I do I break out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Courtneykelly1818

This is my favourite bronzer ! It is very expensive ($58) but in my opinion is worth every penny. This bronzer is great for someone that has a fair complexion or for someone who wants a natural bronzed look. The mixture of colours in this bronzer blend into the skin creating a flawless natural look. It contains a mild fragrance. I personally am sensitive to fragrance but the smell is so mild and disappears once blended into the skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Euphoria93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer in many ways. I love the color for my pale skin, because I can apply it in a rush in the morning and it'll still look great. And I love the texture and the fact that the shimmer don't make me look like a streetwalker. What I don't like is the ingredients... Bismuth and mineral oil. It's breaking me out. I HATE how high end brands are wonderfull in every way, but neglect the ingredients for people with acne prone skin. I would have given it a 5, but give it a 3, simply because it gives me uneven skin and bumps that soon turn into acne if I don't stop using it.

The packaging is gorgeous and the bronzing powder looks so expensive and pretty, but again: bismuth and mineral oil is a HUGE nono for my acne prone skin. It's useless that I can't use this everyday, because chocolate soleil from too faced (which have safe ingredients) is too dark for me in the winter. Urgh...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by totoro

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is probably my all-time favorite bronzer, and I've used and owned many. It has a gorgeous sheer and smooth texture, never looking cakey. The color(s) blend together to create a natural looking non-orangy finish on my very pale skin. It's also the perfect mix of textures, as some of the colors in the mix are shimmery and others are matte. It has never broken me out or irritated my skin and lasts longer than most of the bronzers I've used. Just great all around. I knocked off a point because they could include some sort of brush (at that price), which brings me to the second point; it's insanely expensive. :-D

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Laiscg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love it! This is a gorgeous bronzing powder, that looks super natural and has the perfect amount of shimmer. It just makes me look healthier, perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Citygirl12

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is actually a review for Light Sheer Bronzing powder -Blondes 04-not Blondes 01. Even at my age I always felt intimidated by a Guerlain counter though I love everything Chanel but could not resist testing the Light Sheer bronzers by Guerlain. SA and I initially thought I would be a Brunette 03 and it was very nice for me but on a whim, when I told the SA that I wear mostly lip colors that are berry and deep rose she cleaned my face of the 03 and tried Blondes 04 and voila! we had a wonderful match. I am a dark brunette, dark brown eyes, light sallow/olive skin tone so you would think the 04 would not work but it is actually very pretty and gives me more of a slight rosy glow/tan which works very nicely for me. Am totally loving this product and wear it over liquid and powder foundations (Giorgio Armani) and even just over moisturized skin when I am out the door for an errand. Now that I am at the Guerlain counter I have been trying the Rouge Automatique lip colors and bought two-Chamade and Samsara...wonderful and will review separately. Guerlain will now be an addition to my beloved Chanel, Nars and Giorgio.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Zandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far the most natrual looking brozner I've ever tried. I decided to bite the bullet and pay the $60CA for it and it was definetly worth it. It gave my skin a nice, natrual tan without it looking "muddy". I was concerned that because the product has a scent to it that my skin might react to it but it didn't! I couldn't give this product the full 5 star rating is because of the packaging. The compact split in half after about 2 months and when you're paying that much for a bronzer, you should get better packaging.

Overall: amazing product! Will repurchase again!