August 28, 2014 | 1673 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Color Trend Aqua Shimmer in Sandbar

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2006 6:56:00 AM More reviews by ruhin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this lip gloss as a gift recently. I didn't expect it to be very good, but I'm always willing to try something new! Surprisingly, I found that it's got both a lovely texture and a nice colour.

TEXTURE: It's very glossy, unlike some other lip glosses I've tried, and even after the colour has faded from my lips, they still retain a very glossy, moisturised feel. I don't even have to wear lip balm anymore, because this gloss does wonders for my chapped lips. I prefer it to my balm, because it's not in a pot and it provides my lips with a glossy sheen as well as moisture.

COLOUR: Sandbar is a pretty bronze with a lot of shimmer. I put very little of it at one go on my lips, because I don't like very dark bronze shades, but it looks really good and provides my lips with a bronze shimmer and subtle colour. Even after the colour has gone, the sheen remains.

SMELL: Okay, I normally never pay attention to the smell of my lip glosses, unless it's an overpowering, unbearable one, but the scent of Sandbar caught my attention. It smells of chocolate! And, trust me, it's a very nice smell! I'm very pleased with it.

Overall, this lip gloss is great value for money and I will definitely repurchase it, as well as test other colours in the same line. Big thumbs up! continued >>