July 29, 2014 | 1503 users online

Self Tanners - Jergens - Natural Glow- Face

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by mnbeth

I was leery of using this product, since I've never used a self-tanner on my face and I tend to break out easily when I try new things. But I was pleasantly surprised with this! It gave me a natural-looking tan in only two days, and I could actually see results after just one application. After reading other reviews, I mixed the Jergens with my regular moisturizer (Mary Kay Timewise) 50/50. It worked perfectly for me. Blended easily and gave me even color. I liked the scent of the Jergens and it didn't give that self-tanner stink AT ALL. I've been using it for five days now and haven't had any breakouts. I will absolutely re-purchase and keep using it. Best part: Walgreen's was running a promotion when I bought this, and instead of the $10.49 it normally costs, I paid just $2.74 after showing my Walgreens rewards card. Awesome deal!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Nolenurse13

So I am desperately trying to find a face and neck tan that I can apply daily instead of using makeup. I don't need crazy color so this one seemed like it'd be good. It's very easy to use, rub it in like moisturizer and wash your hands after. No orange palms at all. It does give color and its just about the right amount of color after 2 applications, but it makes me break out in clusters!!! I don't ever have pimples except maybe 1-2 around my period, but this stuff has given me about 8-10 and some clogged pores as well. It's easy and has good color and doesn't smell too bad at all, but the break outs make it a no-go for me :( I'll keep looking for something similar but less acne causing!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by ScarletteLawson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product does what it claims to do! I have a medium skintone, and use this in the winter to keep me looking more perky and glowy. It seems to be fine for sensitive skin, has not broken me out at all! I also use it on my neck to appear even, and it works there too. I recommend this to people who are looking for a subtle and inexpensive glow :)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by ExoticAlbinoAgain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Jergens makes the worst self tanners by far. I thought perhaps the face version would be slightly more user friendly than the body version...nope. If you love the smell of rotten eggs (even after showering), streaky spots all over your body, and a dark orange tint on your skin - this is the tanner for you!

That was sarcasm, this stuff shouldn't be used by anyone. It is that nasty. Another con - this lotion does not dry. It clogged my pores & left my face feeling both tacky & greasy. I ended up breaking out like a volcano.

I have a photo of me wearing this self tanner in my profile...feel free to look. I am on the search for a perfect self tanner for my NC10 (super pale, yellow toned) skin. This clearly was not it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by BrittanySunshine

I've been using this stuff for yeeears and for the past 2 or so, it's been increasingly hard to find. This year they must have changed the formula because the packaging is different and the results are different.
I have fair-medium, sensitive, acne-prone skin, and I used to always get the Light colour, I found it gave me a deeper and more noticable tan than the Medium colour (strange.. but it just did), I used it daily and never experienced any sensitivity or breakouts, it smelled fine and a tube lasted 6 months or so.
Now with this new tube of facial tanner, I get terrible clusters of breakouts hours after I use it, the tan isn't even noticable at all, and it smells very chemical-y and harsh. I'm super disappointed and won't buy it again.
Wouldn't recommend .. wish they'd bring back the old formula as it was my every day, go-to.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2013 2:53:00 AM More reviews by shelly09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Worst product ever! I decided to get this because I use self tanners on my body all the time and needed something to make my face match my body. Well around three days after I started using this I started breaking out. I thought it was my daily moisturizer and quit using that and still used the Jergens. Big big mistake! My face broke out horribly in cystic acne! Fast forward to two months later and my face is still breaking out. I would not recommend this product ever. Unless you want a face full of painful cystic acne.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by jem10608

This product.....ugh. I've given it several different chances to work well and it just doesn't! It hasn't broken me out (yet) which is a plus, and it moisturizes decently. But I purchased this product for some color to my face. I exfoliate my face and apply light moisturizer before hand to the driest parts of my face (my nose and chin), the same routine I take before I apply full body self tanner. I woke up in the morning and my face had an orangey tinge to it and every blemish, dark spot, etc was made darker and more noticable thanks to this product. My face just looked older and really dirty! I'm really disappointed because this is one of the very few drugstore self tanners made specifically for faces, so my options are already limited. And it cost $8.50. Just was not worth that much money.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by GlitterGirl172

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awful.. Just awful... I look like an Oompa Loompa when I am I going to learn I am stuck being pale forever? I have tried a lot of stuff no luck. This was orangey streaky made me look older.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by sunth

I really like this product. I have been using it consistently for several years. It is a great price and it works well. I really like that it has an spf as most self tanners for the face do not have an spf. I get great colour from this and I use it all year. I'm disappointed I can't find this anywhere anymore and I will start ordering it from Well.ca

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by bellmonico

The minimal tan that I achieved with this was definitely not worth the major breakout that appeared on my chin after only 2 days of using it. I switched the Jergen's foaming tanner and haven't had a problem since. Do yourself a favor and skip this one.