October 25, 2014 | 1711 users online

Stick - Bobbi Brown - Foundation Stick

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by S123April

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a medium/olive skin tone and purchased the color Natural Tan 4.25. This blended into my skin but I think it's more of a winter shade for me. I won't be purchasing a summer shade because I found this foundation too matte. I have dry skin and large pores/acne scars and this foundation made my skin texture look ten times worse. It was very matte on me and made me look dry. It just highlights my pores, bumps and dryness something terrible. It looked better when I used the smashbox primer but ultimately I think I need to find a dewy foundation instead. I like the color range that bobbi brown has but I dont think I'll buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2014 7:10:00 AM More reviews by Alb93

I have very red, dry acne prone skin. I break out often and when I do.... It's my own fault.... I pick the spots causing then to become inflamed and dry and flakey.

I have tried various foundations and always found they either dry out my skin or doesn't cover the redness or doesn't last all day.

I recently bought this foundation as I though 'why not I'll try it'.... I LOVE it. Apply a small amount along the cheekbones, on the chin, along the forehead and down the nose and buff it into the skin.

It gives a beautiful coverage but a very natural look. I then take my concealer brush also from bobbi brown and use the foundation stick to top up any coverage on blemishes and it works. It's a concealer foundation so I don't need to worry about plastering on concealer too now.

It doesn't show the dryness of my spots and seems to hydrate them which once again covers them well.

I would definately but this product again and would recommend it to anyone who has had various problems with spots and scarring!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Loskareta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color natural 4 matches me perfectly ! But this foundation breaks me out! So I won't bother buying it again !!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by ashleynmlw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Here's the issue, my face is wayyyyyy darker than my neck and chest so l got this in Golden Honey to even out and l must say it so doesn't work for that! I'll wait til l get even skin because the foundation really does look like skin by so all my imperfections show! I'll stick to my MAC Studio Fix for now! It goes on like paint! LOL
Only get this if you have good skin and you want a foundation to look just it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by mcpatty

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I purchased the new Stick Foundation from the BB website, along with Pot Rouge- my very first order! I have seen and read reviews on the new formulation and am very happy with mine. I had never used it previously, but having bought liquid and the oil-free compact, felt comfortable buying Warm Sand, which is a perfect match for my skin tone. My husband gave me a BB brush set last Christmas, so the foundation brush is invaluable- I would have just used my fingers before and while there's nothing wrong with that, the brush blends it out so well. I wore it out to dinner last night with my Uber Beige Pot Rouge and was extremely happy with the look of clean, healthy skin. I would definitely repurchase !

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Lopez2214

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My issue is getting things that match my color. As a redhead they make limited products. I love the concept of foundation sticks. However I have dry skin. The color is perfect but I need a lot of moisturizer before I apply and even then it becomes dry.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by AmCam28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this to use as a concealer. I was using the touch up stick, but a SA told me that the foundation stick was the same and less expensive for the amount. I use this in 5 Honey and love it.
Pros: color matches, doesn't break out skin, very portable, lasts most of the day, covers and blends well.
Cons: expensive

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The search for HG has ended. Oh my God, this foundation has my exact skin match and stays on my oily skin. Putting all of these aside, it is so easy to use and the texture is awesome. The result is flawless skin without looking having a mask on. Where was this foundation all of my life? It is expensive but hey, it is better than having 100s of bottles of junk that do not work. I am a BB convert.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by PreciousCharmer17

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't understand the negative reviews on this foundation. For me personally this foundation is wonderful. It offers medium to full coverage. It doesn't feel heavy at all. It's easy to travel with and most of all easy to work with...no drips or spills here. The foundation is very blendable but a little does go a long way. I have oily/combo skin on those hot days and dry/combo skin for the cold ones. I don't see it making my face oilier or drier. It blends beautifully. For my NC25-30 face I got the shades sand and beige; for my contouring I got golden almond.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 6:24:00 AM More reviews by Clementhyme

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm really quite fair, but I can wear BB's Foundation stick in Sand 2.0...and I really like it! I usually have to go lighter, but the stick has an opacity that seems to help with coverage and a lighter tone. I like the portability of the stick and like with all BB products, it wears beautifully. I generally apply it to the areas that need the most help and use a liquid foundation or BB/CC cream for the rest of my face. I also throw it in my bag for touch ups. I have been using these for close to 20 years, they are part of my make-up staples. They last forever and although I've heard the newer formulation is even better I can't see much room for improvement, but I will edit this review upon purchase of a new stick.