November 26, 2014 | 994 users online

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This smells AMAZING. I'm YET to find a Philosophy frag I don't like

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by cottoncandyzombie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I picked this up in the clearance section at Target for about $12. It smelled pretty good on cold sniff, sort of like a cookie but a little bit more burnt. However, once I use it in the shower, it takes on this lemony tone that completely changes the wonderful waffle cone smell that I got on cold sniff. I wouldn't purchase this scent again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2009 10:33:00 PM More reviews by chasleigh44

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love Philosophy products, but I'm not really sold on this scent. It smells a bit plastic-y and not the most attractive color either. And the suds quality was a bit lacking too. This will probably be a back up bubble bath, not a front runner.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2009 3:25:00 PM More reviews by muandbbjunkie

This particular scent has to be one of my favorites. It's right up there with cinnamon buns. Like I've said before, these aren't too moisturizing, but I absolutely love the smell which is why I keep buying. They last me so long because I usually like to have several scents to satisfy me. This is definately in my lineup right now, and I believe I'd use it right up till the end of summer this year... :-) I'd definately repurchase this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2008 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

YUMMY!! This smells like sweet, buttery caramel and almond all at once. All of Philosophy's 3-in-1's produce a nice lather and moisturize the skin well. They have a total winner with this shower gel. It's right up there with Cinnamon Buns and White Chocolate Hazelnut.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2008 9:48:00 PM More reviews by seaotter21

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Philosophy's Waffle Cone 3-in-1. I purchased 6 bottles of this stuff because this is by far, my top fave out of all the scents they did. Sadly, I am down to my last two bottled. I use this daily as a body wash and shampoo and my skin feels so soft, never dry, and my hair looks so healthy. I will loyally continue to purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2008 1:35:00 AM More reviews by topnotch_babydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Waffle cone is sweet,buttery,rich and delectable!One of my fave philosophy scents.Lathers nicely.Would love it more if scent lingered for awhile longer.Overall a great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2008 6:22:00 AM More reviews by tinydancer73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smells more like a bowl of Golden Grahams cereal than a waffle cone to me, but that's fine. Performance is typical of a 3-in-1, so if you've tried one before you know what to expect: great body wash, so-so bubble bath, too drying shampoo. I suspect a lot of people are like me and just buy these things for the scent. This is a nice, sweet, buttery scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2007 5:03:00 PM More reviews by kim080464

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the smell of waffle cone! so yummy. the price is a little on the expensive side but most philosophy products are. The smell only lasts in the shower. You will not smell it on your skin post shower. However, I cannot get past the ingredient list. There may be some potentially skin irritating ingredients. Since I have sensitive break-out prone skin I have to be careful and it just doesn't seem worth the price if it is causing my skin to go bonkers.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2007 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Twizler

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This had no scent in the tub! I was so excited when I got it but what's the point if you can't smell it? I loved Cinnamon Buns though.