November 27, 2014 | 1237 users online

Bronzers - Jane - Shimmering Bronzer - Sedona 10

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by xosandy

Very prett!y colors! The colors are gorgeous and it gives you a nice sunkissed look that's perfect for the summer. I bought mine a few years and still have a ton of product left.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by rclove

OMG! I'm soooo inlove with this product!!! Ok... i don't know about using it as a cheek product cuz i have bits of baby hairs on my face so... anything shimmery wouldnt look to natural on me. However.... i seriously never ever wear eye shadow (eyeliner, bb cream, lip tint and then i do my brows ) type of look.... but this... this is treasure! I probably only need THIS eyeshadow for the rest of my life, i kid you not..... it's beautiful and gorgeous and gives you that Victoria Secret's beachy natural eye look!!! I really miss this line, and i'm so sad it changed........ (this product is discontinued... or no longer widely available)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have hit pan on this for two reasons. The first is that I love it. Second, I can't find this product anywhere else! I bought it about 3-4 years ago at Ulta. I don't remember how much I paid for it, but it wasn't expensive. I would only consider this shade a bronzer if you have very fair/pale skin. I use it as more of a highlighter for my medium skin. Physicians's Formula sells almost the same product for more than twice the price :( It says that it's shimmery and it is, but used sparingly I feel it gives a nice glowy effect. It's sad that this brand is slowly going extinct, b/c a few years ago I also bought a lipstick from them that I absolutely loved.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Pemby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really pretty bronzer! I am a cool PPP and this gives IMO the best warmth. (without being able to tell I've put on a bronzer.) It makes my cheeks look dewy and like they glow! But if your looking for wow she looks tan! effect I would look for a couple shades darker. The brush it comes with is utter crap, as others have said, but I got it to work on my first "aahh I'm so exited I have to try this in the car" application. I love the little mirror, not quite sure why as I don't carry this around with me, but I do. lol. I would recommend this to other cool/neutral LLL/PPP/FFF that want a subtle warmth added to their complexion!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 12:33:00 PM More reviews by badazzbarbi

Got this at Rite Aid for 4.99!

Omg I love this.. I used it for eyeshadows and a bronzer and they work so good!!!

EYESHADOW: It gives a natural sheen look, not extremly pigmented for eyeshadows but this is not made for eyeshadows its made for bronzer so im glad its not that pigmented because its very natural and gives a shimmer effect. LOVE IT

BRONZER: LOVE IT! It is very shimmery, i was it was just a pinch less shimmery but I mean this does say SHIMMER on it so its what its expected to be.. it gives a BEAUTIFUL GLOW!!!!!!!!!!

I say don't use it as a shadow and bronzer at the same time. I did and it made my face a little bit too shimmer but seperatly its soo pretty

WILL RE PURCHASE, I HOPE THEY COME OUT WITH MORE COLORS!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2009 11:19:00 PM More reviews by xjslx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

love.... great price.... highlights for the bronze look... i agree with the other review when they said to sweep this over ur matte bronzer for an extra effect, which is what i did the first time i used this.... subtle sheen not overdone, wearable daily even at work... don't regret getting this at all... should've gotten it sooner!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2009 5:13:00 AM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

A while back, Jane bronzer in Tahiti was omgwtfbbqImusthavethis on the boards. So I got Tahiti and Sedona BOGOF. Tahiti turned out to be too rosy and frosty and weird-lookin' on my uberPPP, cool complexion. Sedona, however, is a shimmery, cool tan stripy thing. It's great as a nude e/s palette and it's great as a highlighter/contour on my cheeks. It's a tremendous value.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 7:32:00 PM More reviews by WhereAmI

*disclaimer* I looove shimmer! This shimmery(!), champagne highlighter is marketed as a bronzer, but will be too light for most skintones. Instead, try a light dusting over your regular bronzer to reveal a sexy glow! This color is so neutral, it's also great for toning down too-orange blushes or bronzers. So versatile.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2008 6:31:00 PM More reviews by egoh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this at Walgreen on the BOGO Free Deal :) I must say that this doesn't seem like a BRONZER to me or on me...it's more like a shimmering highlighter. The color are more of a light champagne gold, which is beautiful but definitely NOT a bronzer type. I'm planning to use this more of a shimmer powder/highlighter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2008 1:56:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So pretty I couldn't resist (especially since it was BOGOF), but there's too much shimmer to use on my cheeks full-on. Mostly I use it very sparingly as a eyeshadow.