July 31, 2014 | 1240 users online

Cleansers - Dermalogica - PreCleanse

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by flikstars

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this to remove my makeup at the end of the day. I then follow up with special cleansing gel, hydramist and overnight repair serum. If I don't use the precleanse, not all of my makeup comes off properly (I use a brush), it is my hg makeup remover! I will also use it post-workout to remove the sweat and junk that builds up whilst exercising. Once you start using this, you'll realise that your face was never as clean as it could have been.
It is an oil but it doesn't make my skin any oilier as it completely emulsifies when it comes into contact with water, so it gets washed off twice - once with a rinse and once with my cleanser. I think I'd cry if this ever got discontinued!
Overall: expensive but totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

I love Dermalogica and received a 10ml sample with my Skin Smoothing Cream. I have to admit, I was skeptical of this product because I thought it just added another extra step in my skin regime. I was very pleasantly suprised! I have been using this now for the past few months and I cannot live without it. I feel like it is an extra luxury for my skin. I wear quite heavy make up and this gets all the crap out of my skin without irritating it. I follow the PreCleanse with my normal cleanser and it leaves my skin so clean, smooth and healthy looking. If you are unsure of this product, I recommend trying out a sample. I cannot recommend this product enough!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by jaya_1981

Love this, its the one skincare product that I don't change up. I like to massage onto dry, clean face and leave for a little while when I can , between 15-25 mins once a week. I really feel as though it dissolves clogged pores. Otherwise I use it daily at night in the shower. Apply to dry face, massge then wet hands emulsify and use your other cleanser. The benefit on hacing all the oil and gunk off your face so that your skin can take in the benefits of your cleanser is unbeatable!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by tambam12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pre-Cleanse is probably my favourite skin care item of all time. It's a product that I loved so much from my first use, that it cemented my dedication to a nightly skin care routine. I couldn't wait to use this every day! Using an oil cleansing to remove makeup, in my opinion, is the best way. It smells amazing, it removes everything and the packaging it seriously perfect. All oil cleansers should be packaged like this. It's a great starter for people new to oil cleansers and has never once irritated my skin, nor any of my friends skin. I give out mini bottles to all of my friends at Christmas! And an added bonus - it's called precleanse! The name specifies that it's used before a cleanser, which I love because I know a lot of people get confused! - x

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by mimochi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Precleanse is the bomb. I'm a huge believer that oil removes oil, as this is formulated with kukui and olive oil. It melts off all my makeup very gently and does not break me out. Since this is called Precleanse, it's meant as a makeup remover before your actual cleansing routine. The best way to use this product, according to the Dermalogica consultant that taught me how to use it, is to apply with dry hands to dry face. That is, if you have the bottle version. I'm not a fan of the bottle because it's kind of awkward to dump out, so maybe I'll try the wipes next time. But I will repurchase this forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2014 6:22:00 AM More reviews by altw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought a small travel size of this to give it a go before I commit to the whole thing (dermalogica is pretty pricey). I don't use it every day, only when I've been wearing makeup and need that extra boost! I'm still on my travel pack which has lasted me about 4 months so far so I'd say you get quite a bit for your money! However it is extremely runny so be careful!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by pianoBUTTER

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Gotta love this product! it's the best makeup remover I've ever had :D

i use it on cotton pads & q-tips to remove eye makeup and it certainly does a quick job. on normal days when i don't have makeup on I'd massage my face with this for 10 minutes or so before cleansing. my face always feels so smooth afterwards.

it smells really relaxing too. like bath oil :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Concealergeek

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a double cleanse person, so this product is so convenient for me. It removes every trace of make up, including eyes and water proof mascara. It leaves the skin soft and hydrated. I love the smell and the texture. I wash afterwards with a soft cleanser. If you only cleanse once, this is not for you though. I will repurchase forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 4:22:00 AM More reviews by Jastinky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily skin and I really feel like this cuts through my greasy skin. I use this at night and follow with the special clearing gel. I love that it takes off makeup and I never have makeup residue on my towels after I think I cleansed my skin. I wish it emulsified more when I added water.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2014 5:43:00 AM More reviews by missericacourt

I don't really see what the fuss is about. I have a bunch of precleanse that I got as gifts with other dermalogica products. I use it as make-up remove if I've done a particularly heavy smokey eye but I don't think I'd ever pay money for it. When I used it as directed I just felt like I was rubbing oil on my face and that it wasn't really doing much. But I'm the kind of person that needs foamy to feel like I'm really cleansing.