December 22, 2014 | 1812 users online

Other - Crest - Vivid White Night

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2010 5:39:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite toothpaste! My teeth are always super (normal looking) white when I use this stuff. I smoke occasionally (blegh) and drink tons of coffee, but you wouldn't even know it. It really has made a big difference, will keep repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 5:28:00 AM More reviews by Capecodgirl617

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Okay.. So I love love love <3 this tooth paste. It gives me the same results I get with the whitening strips w. o the strips. It's amazing, the tooth paste is refreshing and whiten my teeth to at least two shades, I'am using the whittening mouth rise and this tooth paste. I'am using the white strips every six months and I must say this is very inexpenise way to whiten your teeth. But I must inform that I
am not a smoker or coffee drinker, how ever I do drink soft drinks etc.

will cont to buy

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2009 4:35:00 PM More reviews by christinesrsx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

same as Crest whitening -- I looked at ingredients on both no difference except for 1 extra ingredient for flavor-- all a marketing scam both are the SAMEEEEEEEEEEE. after flossing, brushing for 2 minutes my teeth are whiter than after a dental visit with the dentist. This stuff is awesome! Will buy again and again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 10:07:00 AM More reviews by ClaireMcD77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've only used this product for 2 days and I can already see a difference! Great product! I use it morning and night.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Limeburst

This product really didnt do much for me. I mean it gets the job done as far as toothpastes go... but not worth shelling out extra bucks for. Wouldnt repurchase. I never even used the tube more than 4 times, so i do not see me ever running out of this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2008 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Shayron

I've been using Vivid White for years. The Night product is just as good as the one for day but it's a different flavor. After using the other one for so long I just buy the Night flavor now. But both work great combined with my Sonicare toothbrush I have no coffee/tea stain buildup.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2008 10:03:00 AM More reviews by kingspanky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the proverbial bomb. The best, by far, whitening paste. I smoke and drink a lot of coffee, and I still always get compliments on how white my teeth are. I don't use strips, haven't gotten veneers or anything, but this--in conjunction w/ Listerine pre-brush (in the white bottle, is great. My routine:

1. floss
2. prebrush wash
3. scrape tongue
4. brush
5. mouthwash

And imo, can use this at any time of the day, not just night.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2008 6:24:00 PM More reviews by graciebaby28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I picked this up in the flavor Moonlight Mint, which is an incredible vanilla mint. I would buy this toothpaste for the flavor alone but I am equally impressed with it's whitening performance.

From the package ♥
Whiten your teeth while you Dream. Crest Vivid White coats your teeth for hours, loosening surface stains to help you brush them away in the morning so you can get a whiter smile in 14 nights.

From me ♥
I use this at night and Rembrandt with Arm & Hammer Whitening Boost in the morning and have had amazing results. I noticed the bulk of the results after adding this to my routine though. While at the dentist, the hygienist even commented on the whiteness of my teeth while I was getting color charted for a filling.

I'm really happy to have found a toothpaste that whitens so well because I don't like to use the actual white strips. I'm glad there is a convenient way to whiten without going through that hassle:) You literally just brush your teeth, rinse and then off to bed. No aftertaste, nothing you have to keep on your teeth that you can feel etc.

The taste of this toothpaste is a wonderful mint, but not a burning mint, a nice vanilla mint. The star shaped dispenser allows the product to come out in measured amounts of active ingredients (3 white strips & 3 blue sparkle strips in a star pattern, kinda pretty really) I can't say anything bad about this toothpaste. It will probably even replace my Rembrandt when I finish the tube up because I prefer the taste of the Moonlight Radiance Mint to that of the Rembrandt. It is around $4 and comes in a 4.1 oz stand up tube. Highly recommend:)

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2008 10:55:00 AM More reviews by melisma0620

I don't feel like this toothpaste made any difference with whitening or with my "morning breath." I could use any toothpaste and it felt the same. It was a little expensive and I didn't like the tube because it doesn't evenly distribute the two sides.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2007 12:57:00 PM More reviews by MorningGlory45

This really did remove stains the first night I used it! However, I felt the price could be a bit lower and the packaging better.

The toothpaste clumps up around the opening after so long, and both colors of the paste won't come out hardly..noticed this mostly happened with the Day version.