October 24, 2014 | 874 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 6:30:00 AM More reviews by lulubai5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My family has been using Dove for ages. Both my son and I suffer with terrible excema and this is the only soap we will ever use. Lathers well, no fragrance and a bar lasts long. We buy it in bulk at Costco.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 5:25:00 AM More reviews by meggan808

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've used this on and off for years and always come back to it. I don't know why I ever stray. It is the only cleanser I can use *everywhere*- my oily, acne/clog-prone face; my normal/oily body skin; and my sensitive lady parts. Never drying, filmy, irritating, or clogging. Plus, it's super cheap and can be found anywhere. Definite HG material.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 7:00:00 AM More reviews by reggiemoon

Although I am totally obsessed with the original dove beauty bar's scent, it irritated my lady garden so this is her special soap. It has never irritated me and it keeps everything clean. I am never without this and the best thing about using bar soaps is that theyre very easy to travel especially with air plane restrictions.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 3:48:00 AM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I will use this bar of soap until they stop making it. period. Can't get any better than this. Completely fragrance-free, cleanses well without feeling stripped. Does not cause irritation or acne. Perfect for excema, contact dermatitis, acne-prone, and people on Accutane. Never thought bar soap would be so Delicious!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

Only soap my daughter is able to use. We have tried others but always come back to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by camijimenez

My mom bought this and I was mad it had no scent, to my surprise it's one of the best soaps I've ever come across. Not only does it make my skin super soft and moisturized (I also use jergens ultra healing lotion after every shower) but it helped me with my acne a lot. I went on vacation forgetting to bring my acne wash so I used this for a week and that fast, my skin was already clearing up. Ever since then, I've been using this soap for about two months day and night plus the jergens lotion on my face after. This is how my skin has cleared up dramatically, a really simple and affordable skin routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Yes, I still use bar soap. I turn my head to all the naysayers that claim bar soap dries skin out. This product has never done that to me. Clean skin, soft skin, unscented, long lasting. It's a great way to have great skin without wasting dollars on body wash that I used to go through way too quickly.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Athena2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe I used this product for so long. I have had problems with dry skin all my life, so I chose this soap because it is unscented and gentle (or so I thought). I have always used bar soaps because I was concerned that shower gels weren't strong enough to get rid of underarm odor or vaginal odor. Well, I was wrong.

I recently starting using Paula's Choice products on my face, and I read an article on her website that indicated that bar soaps were a bad idea for everyone. I switched to Olay Ultra moisture body wash and I was pleasantly surprised to discover that it gets me completely clean, even after a workout. have had problems with vaginal odor for years, and I attributed it to the fact that I have gained weight since my son was born. Again, I was wrong. I switched to the body wash two weeks ago, and I feel like I am wearing new skin. My legs, arms, and stomach are soft and silky, and the vaginal odor is GONE. I can't believe I was dealing with it for so long. Apparently, the soap was creating a ph imbalance and the more I tried to wash the smell away, the worse it got. I'm just so grateful that i finally woke up and tried something different.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Burgandy1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG!! Love this soap, only thing i can use for my extremely dry sensitive skin.. Love that it has no fragence and is mild.. Wish it would be a tad more moisturizing but overall a good basic soap for my skin....

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 3:35:00 AM More reviews by wrigstar

Amazing! I have been using this product for 2 years now after a friend recommended it. every time I try something else I end up going back to this with in 2 weeks. It is the only product I have ever used that does not make my skin itch and break out in acne. I use it on my face and body and use an exfoliator on my face once a week. Keeps my skin soft, clean and acne free! It removes my make-up good too! and its super cheap and a block lasts ages as long as you don't leave it in the shower