Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar

4.3

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Maltol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 11/8/2014 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Best soap ever. I use two bars, one for the shower and one for my face. This soap really helped my skin clear up on my face and back. Nothing about it is harsh or leaves residue but it still leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. If you use acne washes or acne scrubs, I really suggest you stop and try this soap for at least a week.

on 10/27/2014 5:00:00 PM

HG status here! This is my main body cleanser, with a bit of Trader Joe's Refresh Citrus Body Wash for good measure (i.e. underarms). This bar makes the most perfect body cleanser on the planet! It has a gentle, moisturizing lather; is fragrance-free and super mild; and can be used safely to clean those, ahem, delicate areas. It's also very inexpensive. To make it even more cost effective, I pick mine up at Bed Bath & Beyond with a 20% off coupon or from BJs when they offer coupons.

on 10/26/2014 3:17:00 AM

So first let me tell you a little about my skin. I have extremely oily, clog prone skin. We're talkin' I wash my face and less than a half an hour later I can see oil. I guess my acne would only be considered "moderate" but it's still painful and embarrassing and I get about every different type of acne you can think of (we're talking occasional cystic pimples, whiteheads, rash looking bumps, the works). Also around six months ago I started to develop really itchy dry patches on my cheeks, which I've been told is most likely eczema. Anyway, I talked with a friend who's also been dealing with breakouts lately and she said she started using Dove's Sensitive Skin bar and noticed improvement. I figured what the hell, it's $1.50 so it can't hurt to try it. Let me just tell you that this bar has not only improved my acne and my post acne scabs (Yeah gross, sorry. Those fuckers take forever to go away) but it has also GOTTEN RID OF MY ECZEMA PATCHES. In less than a week. Not only that but my skin feels like butter. This is a god send because my skin clogs like crazy whenever I moisturize (I've tried tons of different kinds) so I basically stopped using moisturizer and my skin was looking pretty lifeless. So, yeah. Definitely give this a try if you have skin issues similar to mine. It has really helped me and I hope it continues to.

on 10/19/2014 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My family has been using Dove for ages. Both my son and I suffer with terrible excema and this is the only soap we will ever use. Lathers well, no fragrance and a bar lasts long. We buy it in bulk at Costco.

on 10/16/2014 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've used this on and off for years and always come back to it. One of the two or three cleansers I can use *everywhere*- my oily, acne/clog-prone face; my normal/oily body skin; and my sensitive lady parts. A tad drying for my face in dry/cold fall/winter weather but still perfect for body. Super cheap and can be found anywhere. Love.

on 9/29/2014 7:00:00 AM

Although I am totally obsessed with the original dove beauty bar's scent, it irritated my lady garden so this is her special soap. It has never irritated me and it keeps everything clean. I am never without this and the best thing about using bar soaps is that theyre very easy to travel especially with air plane restrictions.

on 9/3/2014 3:48:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I will use this bar of soap until they stop making it. period. Can't get any better than this. Completely fragrance-free, cleanses well without feeling stripped. Does not cause irritation or acne. Perfect for excema, contact dermatitis, acne-prone, and people on Accutane. Never thought bar soap would be so Delicious!!

on 8/3/2014 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Only soap my daughter is able to use. We have tried others but always come back to this.

on 4/20/2014 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Yes, I still use bar soap. I turn my head to all the naysayers that claim bar soap dries skin out. This product has never done that to me. Clean skin, soft skin, unscented, long lasting. It's a great way to have great skin without wasting dollars on body wash that I used to go through way too quickly.

on 3/26/2014 8:50:00 PM

I can't believe I used this product for so long. I have had problems with dry skin all my life, so I chose this soap because it is unscented and gentle (or so I thought). I have always used bar soaps because I was concerned that shower gels weren't strong enough to get rid of underarm odor or vaginal odor. Well, I was wrong.

I recently starting using Paula's Choice products on my face, and I read an article on her website that indicated that bar soaps were a bad idea for everyone. I switched to Olay Ultra moisture body wash and I was pleasantly surprised to discover that it gets me completely clean, even after a workout. have had problems with vaginal odor for years, and I attributed it to the fact that I have gained weight since my son was born. Again, I was wrong. I switched to the body wash two weeks ago, and I feel like I am wearing new skin. My legs, arms, and stomach are soft and silky, and the vaginal odor is GONE. I can't believe I was dealing with it for so long. Apparently, the soap was creating a ph imbalance and the more I tried to wash the smell away, the worse it got. I'm just so grateful that i finally woke up and tried something different.

Popular Gels/Soaps