November 28, 2014 | 1046 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by camijimenez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best soap ever. I use two bars, one for the shower and one for my face. This soap really helped my skin clear up on my face and back. Nothing about it is harsh or leaves residue but it still leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. If you use acne washes or acne scrubs, I really suggest you stop and try this soap for at least a week.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG status here! This is my main body cleanser, with a bit of Trader Joe's Refresh Citrus Body Wash for good measure (i.e. underarms). This bar makes the most perfect body cleanser on the planet! It has a gentle, moisturizing lather; is fragrance-free and super mild; and can be used safely to clean those, ahem, delicate areas. It's also very inexpensive. To make it even more cost effective, I pick mine up at Bed Bath & Beyond with a 20% off coupon or from BJs when they offer coupons.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2014 3:17:00 AM More reviews by sierrab2010

So first let me tell you a little about my skin. I have extremely oily, clog prone skin. We're talkin' I wash my face and less than a half an hour later I can see oil. I guess my acne would only be considered "moderate" but it's still painful and embarrassing and I get about every different type of acne you can think of (we're talking occasional cystic pimples, whiteheads, rash looking bumps, the works). Also around six months ago I started to develop really itchy dry patches on my cheeks, which I've been told is most likely eczema. Anyway, I talked with a friend who's also been dealing with breakouts lately and she said she started using Dove's Sensitive Skin bar and noticed improvement. I figured what the hell, it's $1.50 so it can't hurt to try it. Let me just tell you that this bar has not only improved my acne and my post acne scabs (Yeah gross, sorry. Those fuckers take forever to go away) but it has also GOTTEN RID OF MY ECZEMA PATCHES. In less than a week. Not only that but my skin feels like butter. This is a god send because my skin clogs like crazy whenever I moisturize (I've tried tons of different kinds) so I basically stopped using moisturizer and my skin was looking pretty lifeless. So, yeah. Definitely give this a try if you have skin issues similar to mine. It has really helped me and I hope it continues to.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 6:30:00 AM More reviews by lulubai5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My family has been using Dove for ages. Both my son and I suffer with terrible excema and this is the only soap we will ever use. Lathers well, no fragrance and a bar lasts long. We buy it in bulk at Costco.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 5:25:00 AM More reviews by meggan808

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've used this on and off for years and always come back to it. I don't know why I ever stray. It is the only cleanser I can use *everywhere*- my oily, acne/clog-prone face; my normal/oily body skin; and my sensitive lady parts. Never drying, filmy, irritating, or clogging. Plus, it's super cheap and can be found anywhere. Definite HG material.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 7:00:00 AM More reviews by reggiemoon

Although I am totally obsessed with the original dove beauty bar's scent, it irritated my lady garden so this is her special soap. It has never irritated me and it keeps everything clean. I am never without this and the best thing about using bar soaps is that theyre very easy to travel especially with air plane restrictions.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 3:48:00 AM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I will use this bar of soap until they stop making it. period. Can't get any better than this. Completely fragrance-free, cleanses well without feeling stripped. Does not cause irritation or acne. Perfect for excema, contact dermatitis, acne-prone, and people on Accutane. Never thought bar soap would be so Delicious!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

Only soap my daughter is able to use. We have tried others but always come back to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Yes, I still use bar soap. I turn my head to all the naysayers that claim bar soap dries skin out. This product has never done that to me. Clean skin, soft skin, unscented, long lasting. It's a great way to have great skin without wasting dollars on body wash that I used to go through way too quickly.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Athena2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe I used this product for so long. I have had problems with dry skin all my life, so I chose this soap because it is unscented and gentle (or so I thought). I have always used bar soaps because I was concerned that shower gels weren't strong enough to get rid of underarm odor or vaginal odor. Well, I was wrong.

I recently starting using Paula's Choice products on my face, and I read an article on her website that indicated that bar soaps were a bad idea for everyone. I switched to Olay Ultra moisture body wash and I was pleasantly surprised to discover that it gets me completely clean, even after a workout. have had problems with vaginal odor for years, and I attributed it to the fact that I have gained weight since my son was born. Again, I was wrong. I switched to the body wash two weeks ago, and I feel like I am wearing new skin. My legs, arms, and stomach are soft and silky, and the vaginal odor is GONE. I can't believe I was dealing with it for so long. Apparently, the soap was creating a ph imbalance and the more I tried to wash the smell away, the worse it got. I'm just so grateful that i finally woke up and tried something different.