April 16, 2014 | 1815 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Lucky

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 5:09:00 AM More reviews by VictoriaMama

Love this color. Bought on a whim, but I'd buy it again no problem. I use it as "finish" liner, just to accent the top center of my eyes. It makes the green really pop in them, and makes the gold flecks really dance.. It lays over other color without smudging/mixing with color underneath!

It's not used every single day, but I do use it often. It has lasted SO long and stayed brand-new fresh.

Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by rangers30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an ideal eyeliner shade for emphasizing blue eyes. The bronzy gold color is the perfect contrast. It lasts all day and doesn't irritate my eyes like some liners can. The texture is super soft, allowing for easy application to the waterline and lower lash line. I recommend a good sharpener with these pencils, as the soft texture can cause some breakage with lesser quality sharpeners.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Euphoria93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lucky is such a great pop of color on the eyes. It's a warm bronze color with subtle shimmer in it that's great to rim the under eye with, even if you're blue eyed or brown eyed. I guess it will give your eyes that certain something if you have blue eyes, but this color is so versatile and pretty that it can look good on every eye shape and color. It's especially pretty combined with strong eyeshadow colors like irish green or a deep blue, or just on it's on with mascara. You can also smudge this out to use as an eyeshadow, since the liner spread so easily.

The texture is very smooth and creamy, so it can smudge a bit. A trick is to rub urban decay eyeshadow primer all over the eye area, both coat lashes and under the eyes, and you get a mascara/eyeshadow and eyeliner primer. It works great!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by abigtourist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For some odd reason, this is the only true copper that shows up against my skin. I'm NC30, and the red tone of this pencil really opens up my eyes ( I tried NARS' and Sephora Collection's, and both barely show up against my skin tone). The only downside is that it doesn't last that long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

I bought this liner because I figured it would look good with blue eyes and I was right! I love this shade and it lasts all day!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lucky is a copper with microglitter that doesn't irritate my eyes. I bought with this the intention of using it on my waterline, but it only last for two hours! I've had drugstore eyeliners that last longer than that. I returned this and I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by juliastl27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

You just really can't go wrong with these 24/7 eyeliners. I've had them in many colors. This green is stunning. They go on so smoothly, no pulling. I have a really hard time getting liner on my lower lids and this one goes on fine.

These are my total HG eyeliners and the colors are always fantastic. Worth the higher price tag.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by SaraNikkita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

If you have blue eyes buy this stuff I am telling you...literally.
I liked Palladios hebal liner in Bronze but it never seemed to last as long as I would like it to, so I thought I would find a good 24/7 pencil close to that color, & Lucky, I knew was the color. I had already got a 24/7 pencil in Zero & loved it. So I went out & bought Lucky...oh yes my lucky little pencil! This stuff makes my blue eyes pop even more than Palladios eyeliner. I got so many compliments when wearing this I now wear it everyday! I do admit it doesn't last long on my waterline, but I don't fell the need to put it there, I feel it makes my eyes look smaller than if I put it around my lash line. I have found my HG, favorite, bestest eyeliner!

Edit: I have realized it doesn't last very long at all even with primer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by regrebs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not one for eyeliner, but a light application of Lucky on my waterline makes my green eyes sparkle like nothing else, and a regular application intensifies them without looking harsh. It seems to last for only a few hours, which is frustrating (who wants to reapply eye makeup during the day?), but the results are worth it. I have a mini pencil given to me by a friend, and when it runs out, I'll be running out to pick up a full-sized pencil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by amyers2

This eyeliner is a gorgeous copper / rust shade with orange undertones.
- - -
Pros - the color pay off is amazing. This shade makes eyes pop but is still subtle. I wouldn't classify this as statement make up. Great quality. Other reviewers have complained it doesn't stay on all day but I've never had any problem with it. Applies smoothly.
- - -
Cons - I don't care much for the silver flecks of glitter in the liner. 17.00 for the liner.
- - -
Over all: if you have brown eyes --> get this liner. I only use this to lightly line directly under my waterline but it instantly makes my eyes pop.