August 29, 2014 | 1896 users online

Shampoo - Alberto Vo5 - Split Ends Treatment Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2010 5:51:00 AM More reviews by MovieVixen

I haven't used a Vo5 sham/cond. in years, but since I was on a tight budget, wanted to give it a try. I figured until my next pay check, it wouldn't hurt to use this on my hair a few times til I get something better. Im assuming they changed the formula because it was nothing as I remembered it. Usually it would make my hair fall out, the conditioner wouldn't do anything for my hair and it would be very dry. Still its a shampoo that's nothing spectacular however decent for what you pay for. I would possibly repurchase again if im in the same situation. I think it would be great if you have short hair, but my hair is long and needs some maintenance.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by al0123von

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been growing my hair out for about a year. I (stupidly) decided to not cut it for 5 months. I've used tons of different shampoos- this is the best one I have ever used. Once I got my hair cut, I bought this hoping it would help make my hair cut last longer- less cuts per year. It didn't just make my hair feel healthy- it was healthy. I still suggest using a cleansing shampoo (suggestion- Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo) just to make sure you get out all of your styling products- once a week. Now my hair is healthy, shiny, and smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2006 11:22:00 AM More reviews by anthrochic

i have been trying everything on my hair (which is overly processed and colored, with oily roots and dry, dry ends), so i thought "what the hell" when i saw this on the shelf at the dollar general, "if it doesn't work, it was only $2."
in the shower, i can tell when shampoos are gonna be good and when they are gonna suck (good shampoos do not tangle or dry out your hair, and bad ones leave your hair feeling so tangled and matted and course), and this one made my hair feel smooth when i washed it out. and it has a nice, clean lather, as well! it works a lot better than more expensive brands i have tried like nexxus and redken. There isn't much of a smell, but it has a nice, clean subtle scent.