November 27, 2014 | 1524 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Avon - Anew Clinical Eye Lift

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2014 7:05:00 AM More reviews by mu_atalltimes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

This eye cream did nothing for upper or lower eye area. Lower eye area still has hash marks and no lifting of upper lid.
So I added DMAE powder to it and that works for the lifting/tightening, but it is only a cosmetic fix, as with all products with DMAE, no long term repair.
I don't think any company makes a decent upper lid repair creme to date.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by tesorito

I been using this product morning and nights for 6 weeks. When I applied under eyes it feels that skin absorbs product quick and doesn't feel heavy, specially when Im applying conceler. But I don't see a a difference in the fine lines around eyes. Giving up with this product next time i will look for something else.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by jessdh44

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought the Anew Clinical Eye Lift Pro from an Avon representative who drops off catalogs at my job, and it was about 30 dollars. It comes in a white, screw top jar, with a little "protector" piece to cover the product. There's two sides, one side is an off white creme for under eyes, and the other side is an orange-y colored gel for eyelids and brow bone area. It doesn't really have a scent, nothing noticeable or unpleasant. I have been using it for close to a month, morning and night. I really like the gel side, it's very light, and feels cool upon application. It can be a bit sticky though if you use too much. It immediately de-puffs, and makes my upper eyes look awake and refreshed. The creme side though... Ehhh.. Not so great. I don't really have any wrinkles, but I have some dry, crepey like skin underneath my eyes that looks terrible when makeup settles into it, and the creme part has done nothing for that area. It's really not even that moisturizing. I feel like I have to rub it in forever to get it to absorb, and I definitely don't want a product that makes me have to tug at my sensitive eye skin like that! It's too bad they don't sell these separately, because I would repurchase the gel part for my upper eyes. The gel part gets four lippies, but the creme part gets two. So an overall rating of three lippies, and I will not be repurchasing :(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by babycat1973

This eye cream would be the best product ever if only the two parts were sold separately! The under eye cream is pretty much useless, but the lid gel is amazing! It lifts the skin above the eye significantly and works almost immediately. I've never found another product full stop that works as well as this does!! The downside is though that I end up throwing away all of the unused cream, which is a total waste.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I had a bad reaction to this and it burneddddd! I'm not sure why as that's never happened to me before.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by fallinformakeup

when using this product i could see a difference on probably the third day of using it smoothed oit my eyelid and lifted my brow a bit.. the under eye cream did nothing for my bags..or color needless to day i did notnotice a difference in the under eye .. i think it is a bit over priced for the way it prformend on the lower part of my eye but the jell worked nicely on my eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Upkeep38

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I caught this on sale $20 recommended by my older sis (52) . This is totally worth it's regular price! It's moisturizing, lightweight and non irritating. I've been trying to find a good eye cream and hands down this is it! Take a chance.. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Shannap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My mother gave this to me since she had a bunch of unpoened Avon products from her friend. So, this didnt cost me anything, but if it did I would be sorely upset. The gel is sticky and weird and the cream sometimes burned my eyes. So,I used the gel, first, all over both upper and lower lids, then followed it with the cream. Worked better that way. This is a basic eye cream, nothing too special about it at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by TwiPixie

I dont really buy into 'lifting' or 'brightning' labels anymore, all I want an eye cream to do is moisturize and keep that delicate area healthy.
Being honest this product kind of delivers on that. However I am not a fan of the film it leaves, no matter how little I applied. It was a bit awkward putting concealer on top of it so I ended up just using it at night.
I am glad I used it up but I dont think Id get it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by SilentWinter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful eye cream, however it is very expensive and hesitate to buy it from places such as Amazon as I am afraid of getting a product that has been tampered with.

The under eye cream is fantastic! It got rid of my intense dark circles in about two weeks. The upper eye gel did literally nothing for me. Maybe it is because I am 19 and my eyelids are not sagging (yet!) but it was very sticky and at times uncomfortable. It even made makeup application difficult as i would ball up underneath anything I put on the top of my eyes. I would love it if Avon would make these separate products and cut the price in half OR offer a complete jar of just the under eye cream. For that, I would gladly pay $30, as it is an amazing product.