September 14, 2014 | 2168 users online

Lipstick - BeneFit Cosmetics - Pull Over

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2006 10:37:00 AM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

Pull Over is a soft rose mauve colour very creamy and sheer. Nice!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2006 10:10:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I first saw Benefit's new winter pink lipsticks in a catalog I got a month or two ago. Since I am already a big fan of their sheer, glossy lipstick formula I knew I would give them a try the next time I was in Sephora. Pull over is a sheer light pink color with a small amount of shimmer. I love the color and texture of this lipstick. I am a "my lips but better" lipstick collector and there are certain lipstick shades that have just a twinge too much brown when I am looking for a pinky-brown lipstick color. Putting Pull Over on top of any lipstick like this switches it from too brown to perfection. I also think this is a pretty, spring color just all on it's own. There is no scent to Benefit lipsticks which I appreciate and I am lookin forward to trying another one or two of the Winter pink lipstick colors. If you want to see an accurate swatch of this color do not look at Sephora but at the Benefit Cosmetic web site where it is described perfectly as a cool perky pink.