August 31, 2014 | 1043 users online

Fragrances - Donna Karan - Red Be Delicious EDT

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by heifervescent

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is definitely a fall/winter scent. Upon first spray, I get a burst of red apple, with hints of raspberry, and red fruits. It almost makes my mouth water. The drydown is what makes this one special, though. There's a definite leather note that makes this scent interesting and sexy. I like to spray it on my clothes and then dress because it tends to develop differently on the skin than on clothing. Very bummed that this is discontinued, so I try to stock up where I can because its a specific scent that doesn't have any comparable scents to it on the market. One lippie off for lasting power, as I do have to reapply throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Blackmamba323

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is indeed very amazing I got this perfume about 4years ago never wore it because it smelled not sweet floral with hints of red Apple wine cherry that's how I smell this perfume I've seen in amazon but I've seen review of people getting ripped off and I don't want to take a chance so I use this perfume rarely

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2012 7:11:00 AM More reviews by DiJO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this for a present...
I rarely wear it. It is way too sweet and artificial for me.
It's kinda cute and girly though.
I don't like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Haley0687

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my FAVORITE perfume, and sadly I just found out it has been discontinued. The smell is so rich, fruity and juicy. Everyone keeps saying it's a summer scent, but to me it reminds me more of fall/winter..the crisp sweetness makes me think of an Autumn day walking through the leaves changing wearing a peacoat and a scarf. Ha, I guess I'm going to have to go on the internet and buy a huge bulk of it, because I have yet to find anything even remotely similar.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by darh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i like this perfume. but not love it. i find it has a very strong sweet smell. just spray a little amount to my body is enough. if i spray more ill get headache. but somehow the smell stays all day, which is good ;D

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by heavenlyxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This scent makes me simultaneously hungry and feel sick. Some perfumes give me a light headache, this is one of them. Smells cheap-ish after a few hours..much prefer the green apple one from this line. Would not re-purchase.
Im not good at detecting scents/notes in perfumes so will leave that up to other reviewers, reminds me of a perfume you should wear in Autumn.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2010 1:02:00 AM More reviews by akrypti36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fruity head notes, more raspberry than apple, makes this a fun and youthful fragrance. And I'm a little too old for it. The heart of this scent is floral, crisp, reminiscent of autumn. Finally, dries into a romantic "great for a first date" still-more-floral-than-fruity scent. Could have come in a flower-shaped bottle (as opposed to apple), and I would never have been the wiser. Every time I smell the samples of this in the glossy fashion mags, I pine for my own bottle. Now that I have it, I realize it's way too young for me. For what it's worth, there's good harmonies here. Might be very enjoyable to a casual-chic-feminine college student.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2010 8:52:00 AM More reviews by Lyrics

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this at the airport in Vienna - dutyfree :-). I really like this fragrance as it is "fresh and young". It doesn't stay on for long, though.
I'm not so crazy about the spray dispenser. It always seems to be stuck. I don't whether I just happened to get a difficult one or whether this is the case with all the Be/Red Delicious fragrances.
Anyhow, I would buy again!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2010 1:30:00 PM More reviews by victorialynne

I do not care for this at all. At first I did get the great smell of a red apple and then it turned into a cheap smelling drug store perfume?! Maybe this just didn't work with my body chemistry, but I scrubbed off my arm, it was that bad on me. I do like the green one much better. My favorite apple perfume is Nina by Nina Ricci.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 1:47:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

I don't get that fresh and summer like feel with Red Be Delicious. I got that smelly old lady in the room feel with this. Initially, at the first spritz, I enjoyed Red Be Delicious more than the other Be Delicous scents. At first, this comes off "pretty" with a strong floral nose followed by lingering fruity notes. However, as this dries down, it turns racid on me. When my body temp warms this up, the patchouli screams out loud and the floral consumes the senses giving me a bloody headache and makes me sick to my stomach. I spritzed this on before taking a walk on a hot and humid day---Bad Idea! I couldn't wait to come home and take a shower. I did however love the packaging (it's so cute) and the fragrance itself is reasonably priced.