October 23, 2014 | 1955 users online

Eyeliner - Christian Dior - Style Liner - Intense liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by julzihead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After losing my hope with the diorliner I came across this product, I bought it because I loved the size of the brush.

The product is excellent, the colour is very pigmented so you'll only need a thin application for your eyes to pop. The brush is thin throughout so it is easy to apply and very consistent. It doesn't smudge after a long day however the opacity runs a little low after long hours. Another good thing is that because the brush is so small, making a mistake means you'll just have to thicken the line (for those that don't know how to remove makeup with a q-tip like me).

I would suggest this for everyday use with natural or no eyeshadow as it is great for that no-makeup look. Definitely not something you'd use for clubbing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by beetrootcheeks

The BEST black liquid eyeliner, pure graphic 1960s kittenish sophistication, and the only one to give a precise, opaque line on my lids. Once dry it doesn't crack, smudge, or fade, including on my bare skin, which can get oily. It also applies evenly over eyeshadow, which my NARS liquid liner pen does not. Working with the fine tip brush has a learning curve but the results are worth the effort of practicing. I've worn a thick cat eye for most of the last seven years and gone through about five bottles of Style Liner. I would consider anything else wasted money that should have gone towards this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I really like this liquid eyeliner. It stays put for the most part, (unless you rub your eyes), it's a glossy black, & an intense black (which I like). The one & only reason I gave this 3/5 stars is because of the price. This little eyeliner is $36 I believe, (with tax it comes out to about $40). The price for this is absoloutley RIDICULOUS. I mean, yes this is a good liquid eyeliner...but really no better than any drugstore liquid eyeliner I've used before, to be quite honest. The bottle does last a long time....but really, $36? Give me a break, Dior. I almost pay JUST as much for my foundation, as I do for this liquid eyeliner. Overall, this is good...but will I buy again? Most likely not because I don't like to get ripped off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by signemarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite eyeliner. Does excactly what I expect: nice clean line, nice clean black, not too glossy, not painlike matte either. Just perfect. Compact and lasts forever.

I have gone through maybe 5 of these in the last 10 years and have been very happy with it. I got the Guerlain liquid eyeliner last time (the one in the glass bottle), because this one was sold out. The SA at Sephora told me that the Guerlain one was just as good, but better value because the bottle is bigger. It's ok, but not nearly as good as this one.

I will not stray again, this is the one for me. I would really like a graphite sort of shade, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by yyou

Love the consistency and opacity of this eyeliner and I love the fineness of the applicator tip. For someone with small lids this is excellent, it has excellent staying power and lasts throughout the day without smudges. Better than Stila and Urban Decay's liners in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by jocexdarlingg

Dior never fails to dissapoints. the brush is a thin felt tip and it lines my top lid with the perfect thin line that can be extended and fixed by any mistakes. the product is fool proof so if you make a small mistake, you can easily use a small qtip and gently wipe it off. another thing about this product is how darkly pigmented it is. the color is truly intense but it does crease after a while so it needs to be reapplied throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by cynderz

My favorite liquid liner! The brush allows for precision lining whether thin or a little thicker. Lasts all day without smudging at all! I've tried other liquid liners and so far none compare. Just finished my last of the styleliner amd definitely going to purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by anorakcity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My absolute favorite eyeliner. I find that the Dior eyeliner pen is a little easier to apply than this, and more convenient, but also more costly for a smaller amount of product... so the Styleliner wins (if you don't leave your Styleliner cap too unscrewed and the entire product dries out *facepalm*).

The consistency of the product is perfect (not too thick, not too fluid) and applies smoothly without either leaking into your eyeballs or tugging at your skin. Once applied the product stays put and doesn't smear or flake- the two problems with liquid eyeliner that normally plague me so. My eyelids are pretty oily and some other "strong" liquid liners haven't worked out (Urban Decay eyeliner makes me look like Courtney Love, or worse yet, Courtney Love's blind grandma).

The price can be pretty steep so when I'm on a budget (aka always) I opt for Bourjois's Liner Clubbing which also has the staying power I need but doesn't look *quite* as pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by UnleashDarkness

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My mom got this for her but since she doesn't use liquid eyeliners she gave this to me and I adore it.The thing I love the most is it's staying power it says on forever.The packaging is really pretty I love the silver colour.Another point is it's glossiness which I wasn't really loving it at first but got used to it later also you can go over it with a pencil liner to get the matte look.The downside is it's price which is to expensive but hey it's Christian Dior what do you expect.Would buy it again if I get some extra cash.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2010 4:23:00 AM More reviews by fiby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in pale blue from a sale and I really like the formula, brush and the package itself. Also the color is perfect when I (for once) have tanned a bit :) Would love to try this in other colors as well!