September 19, 2014 | 1655 users online

Treatments (Eye) - C.O. Bigelow - Incredible Herbal Eye Cream-Firming Formula

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2008 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Mere828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this as my basic night-time eye treatment/cream and have been for about 2 months now. It's very light and goes on easy, absorbs easy, etc. It's probably best for someone who has sensitive skin. I'm not entirely sure about the firming claims though. I don't have any eye firming needs at the moment, so theres no before and after to compare it with. It does have a nice cooling effect. I'm not real impressed or unimpressed with it, it's just average. At $23.00 a pop, I'd rather spend $10 or $20 more on top of that to get a better eye cream. This is going to suit someone who has allergies to eye creams or redness occuring with certain ingredients. Overall, I won't personally re-purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2007 11:44:00 PM More reviews by saramarian

If you have sensitive skin, or is you have some allergy, you are better off avoiding this product. I used this, and my eye area got inflammated, and I needed to treat it with steroid.

I wouldn't bother buying this eye cream again; rather, I stuck with my favorite cocoa butter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2006 11:22:00 AM More reviews by gerlygerl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in a swap, and it's heavenly stuff. Though it's moisturizing, it hasn't given me milia like so many other eye creams, and it moisturizes without looking or feeling greasy. Perhaps the other review used too much product? I don't use concealer over top, so I can't comment on how it works with makeup.

I took off one lippie because it didn't do anything special - it just moisturizes like any other eye cream. Though it's very gentle on my sensitive skin and eyes, so I give it a 4.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2006 11:58:00 AM More reviews by aimeelori

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I accidentally got this eye cream when I meant to buy their other one. This one is definitely more emollient than the other cream which focuses on depuffing and soothing.

It costs 23$ for a half ounce. This is a pretty good price. It comes in a small glass jar and contains Cucumber Extract and Shea Butter.

That being said...I can't wear it under makeup because its just too oily. My concealer collects in the creases in my eyelids and they become shiny. I swear they even SWEAT strangely. Tiny beads of sweat with pop up on my eyelids. Its just strange.

Anyway, I use this cream at night because it is very moisturizing. I use Grassroots "Feast Your Eyes' during the day under my makeup now...and just in general find that one to be a better product for day wear.

It could be me being crazy, but I swear I think it makes my dark circles look worse.

This would be a great creme for those with dry, sensitive eye areas.

Unfortunately, mine is pretty balanced and leans towards puffiness and dark circles. Just not the right product for ME!

UPDATE: Just realized I'm horribly allergic to something in this cream. It began BURNING my undereye area. I woke up with red, dry, stinging streaks around my eyes where I applied this cream. I am not normally allergic to skin products. This is going back...TODAY.