April 19, 2014 | 1689 users online

Conditioner - TiGi - Catwalk Curls Rock Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by MissMegg83

This is supposed to be a hydrating conditioner and my hair has actually gotten drier using the catwalk curlesque shampoo and conditioner. As a curly girl I definitely like to use hydrating/moisturizing products even though my hair isn't dry, it just makes the curls form much better and keeps them shiny.
The only good thing about this is now I've been straightening my hair often and because it's made my hair drier it doesn't get greasy as fast when it's straight. However, I didn't buy this product hoping to help with straightening my hair.

The conditioner is not cheap, I think it was around $18 and to get the product out I have to leave the bottle upside down and once it gets low I envision that it will be troublesome to get the conditioner out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Tinabear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this
smells lush and makes my hair so soft, manageable and less frizzy.
I got this in a big bottle so should last me - 3 from the hairdresser on a huge sale = a happy me :)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by balbolka

Bad, bad, bad. Made my hair limpy, greasy - eventhough I did not use it on my roots. The smell is terribly sweet. No I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Rita19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this conditioner! Smells wonderful too. This is very moisturizing and keeps my hair from frizzing. My hair feels silky after using this too. Just wish it came in a bigger bottle since I go through cond. way faster than shampoo. I have very thick, curly, frizz prone hair and this product has been a life saver! Can't wait to try more products from the TiGi line. I haven't used TiGi products since the 90s.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2010 11:31:00 PM More reviews by kaioflynn

I rarely use the same shampoo, conditioner, and hairspray all from the same brand, mostly because i'm very indecisive, BUT i like them all pretty well. The conditioner doesn't make my hair feel greasy or weighed down, and isn't too expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by cuteso

It's good but not as good as i thought.. I didn't really moisturize for my curly hair but it's okayy..

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by carat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I do like this product, though I am not crazy about the smell. I find it doesn't moisturize as much as I'd like. Overall I would recommend this product as it reasonably priced.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2009 10:13:00 PM More reviews by stefuhknee

I used this along with the shampoo and amplifier. The smell is nice and I love how thick this conditioner is, I don't feel like it moisturized as well as it could have but it helped with my frizz.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2009 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Nilo

CurlsRock Shampoo + Conditioner + Leave-In Conditioner + Booster = Great product line for my thick (but fine) shoulder-length tight ringlets.

Can't use a heavy-hand. But used sparingly, my curls don't frizz, are bouncy, well-defined, shiny, and full of fabulous body.

People have commented on how great this line smells. Here, I beg to disagree. I really don't like how this smells - I get furniture polish. But hey, if it works on my hair, I'll don't mind loading up on body lotion and perfume.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2008 1:22:00 PM More reviews by hairproductlover112

i really like the combonation of the shampoo and conditioner, i noticed that my hair looked SOO healthy after using it!!
however, i think the shampoo is better than the conditioner and i feel like it could condition more.