October 22, 2014 | 2177 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 glide-on in Electric

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Graceanator

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Da best!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by RainbowBowser

Beautiful blue shade, very mermaid-y.
Wouldn't seek out this colour, but its a gorgeous pop of colour.
Staying power is as usual with UD 24/7 eyeliners, quite good.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by nna53992

These are the best eyeliner pencils. You can't go wrong with any color. Forever loyal to the 24-7 pencil. Love using these bright gorgeous colors on the lower lash line and blending them out with a similar color eye-shadow. Also love to use the bronze colors as well! In all, these pencils are amazing. A bit pricey but a must have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is actually my favorite eyeliner from urban decay because I love the bright color and it really complements brown eyes. I use it on my waterline all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 5:03:00 AM More reviews by iamandaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

great bright teal look! highly pigmented, highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 4:42:00 AM More reviews by littlestar714

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first review on this site. I hardly ever review products unless I REALLY like them. With that said, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Electric is hands down one of the best eyeliners I've ever tried (and trust me, I've tried a LOT of eyeliners...you should see the top of my dresser alone, lol). It goes on SO incredibly smooth and the color is to die for.

I have dark brown eyes and I use the liner on my bottom lids only. I put it under my lower lashline and apply my usual brown-black liner on my lower lash line but on the inner rims, so the brown-black overlaps the blue a bit and looks smoothly blended, not gaudy.

The only "gripe" I have (if I have to have one) is the price. These pencils are about $18 a piece which is a little steep for me, but like I said, these are so worth it.

There are other colors in the 24/7 line that I really like as well, such as Dime and Asphyxiate, but Electric is definitely my all-time favorite. Can't live without it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2011 2:10:00 AM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bright eyeliners seem weird and off-putting at first, but they can look really good. This is a really cool color and it pops on pale skin, though I think it would look good on all skin types, tbh. If you're feeling lazier and don't want to mess with a lot of makeup, just a quick tightlining with this color and some mascara and you're good to go. I think UD's eyeliners are highly pigmented and have pretty good staying power. They might look a little bit smudged by the end of the day, but I haven't met a friendly eyeliner that DIDN'T smudge, really.

I can't say I would rebuy this, though. It's a good color, but it's not THAT good.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by Lolyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Electric is a gorgeous bright blue, super easy to apply, doesnt run or smudge and wears all day! Sadly i don't wear it very often because my eyes are green and it doesnt really suit them, which would probably mean my face loses a lippy...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by everysunflower

You know, I kinda have to laugh at myself for thinking that my previous "favourite blue eyeliners" were 5/5. This eyeliner puts all of my previous blue eyeliners to shame, on all counts. This has the best staying power. They really aren't kidding when they say 24/7 glide-on. It's smooth as can be. No tugging whatsoever. I have always loved my Annabelle blue eyeliners. But what a difference. Those ones tend to tug. They tend to dull right down and require a lot of sharpening. Not to mention the colour fades. This Urban Decay pencil is perfect. It glides on electric blue in the morning, and by night it's STILL electric blue. Gotta love when products advertise TRUTH! The price is a lot higher than I'd like to spend, but at the same time, I will continue to repurchase because I am impressed with these liners and they are certainly worth the money spent. I have always loved the way blue liner looks paired with my brown eyes and tanned skin. Very appealing. Now I am positive I found that perfect blue to do the enhancing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by ZandieBee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best pencil liner I have worked with so far. Goes on easily. Doesn't fade throughout the day. Very close to a waterproof liner in the fact that it stays on, but if you make a mistake or when you're ready to wash your face, it comes off very easily. The packaging is simple and very distinguishable from other eyeliners. I would recommend this to everyone. I use this mostly on my waterline, paired with a gold shadow and black liner on my lids.