September 22, 2014 | 1284 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kanebo - IB Intensive eye mask and essence

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2013 6:29:00 AM More reviews by juno2509

Definitivamente no marca ninguna diferencia.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by LeslieCZ

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a lovely, fragrance free lightweight eye liquid-gel for me, especially for summer. It doesn't cause puffiness (a big problem for me), it isn't irritating to my sensitive eyes and skin, doesn't leave any residue (with some eye creams I wake up with "crusties") and yet is extremely hydrating. I like the glass pump dispenser it comes in because it doesn't waste product (and with this a little goes a long way). You can also see the amount left in the container as it's somewhat transluscent. As some prior reviewers noted, I also use this as an eye serum, not a mask.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2011 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Nuppu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

Ok,its expensive,but a big bottle:40ml and will last a long time with included pads to use under your eyes.I only use this in the mornings.
I put few drops of this gel into each pad& spread evenly and leave them to dry and I get rid off any puffiness under my eyes.Or I put the gel under my eyes and soak pads in cool water which I have in my fridge and put them under my eyes&leave to dry before taking them off.Puffiness gone:).It also helps with dark circles,but I dont have bad ones.This is only eyecream I have tried that accually does something.And you
dont have to trough away used pads after every use!
If Im in a hurry.I pat ice cubes on upper and lower lids.
I also do that for face/cheecks in the morning if my face looks puffy:).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2010 6:03:00 AM More reviews by hippihanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this for about 80 euros, its a bit expensive i thought but my last cream from lancome cost about 60 for a bottle half the size of this. it isnt so expensive considering that you have to use only a tiny bit.
Well I tried it as a mask fist and think its really not neccessary to wear it as a mask because as a serum it works equally as good and as a mask it wastes to much product anyway.
Well about the stuff.. fast absorbing even though its a very runny gel. Its suprisingly very moisturising. Lifting? no! But because it moisturises well lines wont be so deep as they are and that whole area seems fresher.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2006 3:45:00 PM More reviews by artcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One day I noticed my eye area was a bit wrinkled and dry, could even say it had started sagging!Then I remember I had a sample of this gel and decided to try it. I used it as a mask and was not impressed.Shiseido pads work a lot better for me. Then I started using it as an eya serum-twice a day under a light eye cream. Two weeks on my eye ara is transformed. I will definitely keep using.Excellent eye product!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2006 11:55:00 AM More reviews by EyeCatcha

sweet and perfectly hydrated eyearea looking good and fresh

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2006 1:53:00 PM More reviews by syltetyta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I don't like the fact that this serum is in a glass bottle - it makes it bothersome to carry around if I wanted to. On the other hand, the minimalistic glass bottles from the Kanebo IB line makes my bathroom shelf look more elegant, fresh and exquisit (and clean and tidy) - which I really like!
This essence really made a change in how my eye area appears. I'm usually puffyeyed and tiredlooking when I wake up, but a good splash of cold water and a dab of this, and I'm almost ready to go (almost - I need my makeup too)!
My skin looks firmer and clearer, and I haven't had any bad reactions to this one at all.
I absolutely love it even though it is expencive, but a little goes a long way and it is a definate repurchase. Creams are too heavy during daytime, and makes my lines look like they are sweating or something....
This gel is perfect for me.
I think I'll start keeping it in the fridge especially during summer, for a better cooling effect too.
Recommended for girls who don't need a cream but has to use something against undereye dryness. UPDATE: Upgrading to HG status in spite of the glass bottle. My eyes are never puffy while using this. Cannot live without it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2006 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Luette

My mother (58) takes it for the last 10 years and she has no wrinkles at all around her eyes. She says the secret is this product and that she cleans every evening her face. For 20 days I (30) use it als well. I put it under my normal eye cream and when I went to a party I used the pads. And for me, so far, it works. It leaves my skin soft and hydrated and when I used the pads my skin was very relaxed and firm. It ist expensive. I made a picture of myselfe and after 5 weeks I will see if it is worth it.