Guerlain Les Violettes Pressed Powder - Perle

3.8

on 6/6/2015 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Luxurious little thing! this is def a translucent mattfying powder and the lasting power is amazing! i use sparingly due to price tag hehe its one of those special occasion powders for me. it feels smooth on and of course the lovelyscent of any Guerlain product included.
for a matte powder it did no break me out nor cause my skin to feel dry. when i do hit pan i will have to break my piggy to repurchase hehe

on 12/30/2013 5:49:00 PM

Very beautiful packaging, real jewel in the purse. Absolutely transparent - if you are looking for a coverage, this won't do. It gives only a matte translucent finish. But what a finish! The first time I tried it I was on my way to aerobics training. At the department store they put the powder on my face and off I was to test it. When I got home my boyfriend didn't believe that I had been training. My point is - this powder is translucent, no coverage, but the matte-staying power is excellent. Good product!

I got this as a gift a while back (when it had the old gold bulky compact). It's a wonderfully fine pressed powder, one of the best I've ever tried because it has a soft, creamy, silky texture and is very long lasting. It gives a nice light, even and natural finish and makes your skin look flawless.

I love how it comes with a black cloth pouch to avoid scatching the elegant gold compact.

It's such a beautiful product but I just can't justify the price if I had to pay for it myself.

on 12/2/2008 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I actually REALLY love this! I use it before work(I work in the nightclub industry) on any part of my body that's showing. It looks SO pretty and smells amazing! I don't know how I like it on my face though. It's a bit to sparkly for everyday wear. But the texture is SO luxurious..of course, it's Guerlain.

on 5/23/2007 12:17:00 PM

Ok, i really wanted to like this but it's awful...Does not absorb oil and my face looks caked...3 LIPPIE only for guerlain quality and for the nice scent...