Guerlain Les Violettes Pressed Powder - Perle

3.5

on 12/30/2013 5:49:00 PM

Very beautiful packaging, real jewel in the purse. Absolutely transparent - if you are looking for a coverage, this won't do. It gives only a matte translucent finish. But what a finish! The first time I tried it I was on my way to aerobics training. At the department store they put the powder on my face and off I was to test it. When I got home my boyfriend didn't believe that I had been training. My point is - this powder is translucent, no coverage, but the matte-staying power is excellent. Good product!

I got this as a gift a while back (when it had the old gold bulky compact). It's a wonderfully fine pressed powder, one of the best I've ever tried because it has a soft, creamy, silky texture and is very long lasting. It gives a nice light, even and natural finish and makes your skin look flawless.

I love how it comes with a black cloth pouch to avoid scatching the elegant gold compact.

It's such a beautiful product but I just can't justify the price if I had to pay for it myself.

on 12/2/2008 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I actually REALLY love this! I use it before work(I work in the nightclub industry) on any part of my body that's showing. It looks SO pretty and smells amazing! I don't know how I like it on my face though. It's a bit to sparkly for everyday wear. But the texture is SO luxurious..of course, it's Guerlain.

on 5/23/2007 12:17:00 PM

Ok, i really wanted to like this but it's awful...Does not absorb oil and my face looks caked...3 LIPPIE only for guerlain quality and for the nice scent...

Recommended for Normal Skin