April 17, 2014 | 1896 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - M and M Lip Smackers

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2011 5:07:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The balm of the M&M LIPSMACKER is scented and flavoured with coconut and chocolate, so its not like actual M&Ms [unless I've missed a new variety?] and should be marketed as a Bounty LipSmacker. The balm doesn't tint my lips with any colour, unlike other varieties in the LipSmackers range. It does make my lips shiny, but this effect wears off within five minutes.

It does do it's job OK and keeps my lips moisturized and chap free during these colder months, but the balm does seem to need reapplying more then the other LipSmackers I've used and it seems 'soft', so melts and gunks up the tube quickly too. For me the chief appeal of Bonne Belle's LipSmackers is the taste/smell. So whilst it is a pretty good basic lip balm, it's not something that I'll buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by ScarletUnknown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I was expecting a lot i will admit my expectations were set very high. I have always loved every single bonne bell product I have previously bought. I bought a big package which had two of each M&M color. The smell wasn't very pleasant. The taste was ok. But For me it wasn't the worth my money I disliked it from the time i opened it. I tried it out for a few days never again will i buy this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 10:10:00 AM More reviews by sharonkumar

I'm not fond of the smell of the M&M lipglosses.They do not smell wonderfully cocoa but some weird artificial chemical smell.The sheen of the lipgloss was nice but I couldnt stand the smell so I barely used it.Lipsmackers skittles are a better bet as they smell so much better.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2009 3:53:00 AM More reviews by MelonPuffs

I used to like this product but it starts to kind of stink and I got pretty sick of the smell. But don't get me wrong - it's tasty! It puts a glossy look! Good but no my favourite! I love the packaging with the M and M on the top though :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2008 6:24:00 PM More reviews by bubblygirl

I have been searching for a good chocolate flavored lip balm for ages, but this is not it.

Don't get me wrong, the packaging is supercute (though the printed images wear off really easily, which bothers me), and it does have a strong smell. Unfortunately, it's more "Tootsie Roll" than "M & M". Also, the balm is really slick and evaporates fast, which I usually could put up with, but since it burns my lips if they are chapped, I have to pass. Also, one tube of this can melt easily in on a sunny window; I know from experience.

Not repurchasing, sorry.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2008 3:20:00 AM More reviews by hidge

Pros: smells and tastes chocolatey, glossier than a typical chapstick, moisturizing

Cons: i love it's packaging b/c it shows the logo of m&m. however, now, it's starting to peel off, w/c is bad!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2007 9:56:00 PM More reviews by CottonCandyCrazy

this is slick and smells really good but if you smell it enough it will smell like poop. the m&m on top is really cute but it sometimes stings your lips

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2006 3:08:00 AM More reviews by missWonka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best lipgloss in the world!!! I am the biggest chocolate freak ever, so this is like my HG gloss for sure! It actually smells like chocolate which is rather difficult to find. YIPEEE!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2006 10:00:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

I picked these up at Target, excited to try something new from Bonne Bell. Yeah, they taste like chocolate and have the cutest packaging! But they are so damn slick! They literally wear off in about two minutes!! Buy a package of M&M's instead for instant chocolate flavor! Is it just me or is Bonne Bell's smackers line going downhill?!