Cover Girl Oil Blotting Sheets

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/10/2007 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I buy these in bulk when I can find them (at Dollar Tree). They work every bit as well as the Clean n Clear ones for 1 dollar/pack! Great deal when I can get them... I buy 'em when I can!

on 3/4/2007 4:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

These sheets are great to blot oil off your face but won't mess up ur makeup. I found them for a dollar so i bought two packs. The only thing i wish was that these sheets were a little bigger. But for the price you can't go wrong.

I received this in a swap as an "extra" and can't stop using the darn things! They're absolutely addicting! Any hint of an oil spot, and I'm on it with a sheet! I love it because A) NONE of my makeup ends up on it, just the oil! B) for such a small packet, it lasts an incredibly long time (how many are there?!) and C) The ones with powder really CAN substitute for a powder, without the mess!

on 1/21/2007 6:36:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I just found these at Dollar Tree,so if anyone is looking for half decent oil blotters,voila :)I think I prefer the MK ones,but for $1? Heck yes I'll buy these again!

on 12/18/2004 7:48:00 PM

I received these in a swap. They are amazing. They really soak up the oil on my face and they don't rip easily like other ones that I've tried. I like them the most out of all the blotting sheets I've tried (Quo, Maybelline, and some other ones I don't remember the names).

on 8/21/2003 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

The best! A staple. I stocked up when I happened upon these babies when they were priced to move (clearance), so I have a whole bunch stocked up. They work great. The package conveniently dispenses one at a time. Bad part is the flimsy paper/cardboard the package is made of which, if it gets wet, doesn't protect the papers inside (so keep your water bottle separate from the papers--not loose in the same bag as I did once)!!

on 1/29/2003 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think these might be discontinued because I saw them a few months ago in a sale bin at my local CVS. I picked up a few packs (they were only 99 cents each). They do a great job of removing shine without messing up my make-up.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

These are really great. They're small so they're portable. They work really well and you can actually see the oil that came off your face. I've been using them since they first came out.

on 5/22/2002 9:08:00 PM

i got this for free when i bought the cover girl clean powder! so it was a great deal!! i got 30 sheets for free!!! =) well it's exactly like the clean and clear oil blotting film...but to tell u the truth...i prefer rice paper sheets!
but these work really well too!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools