October 24, 2014 | 956 users online

Fragrances - Lolita Lempicka - L de Lolita Lempicka

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Jeri1510

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I found some similarities with my beloved Coral Flower at first sniff, I got a similar incense feeling but as the minutes pass... well...it transformed into a cinnamon and orange smell, which is good but it didn't project as much as I would have wanted to, it stays close to my skin, that's why I'm not so convinced about this fragrance. Overall nice packaging and good fragrance but similar to other ones out in the market. Sorry LL, this time wasn't love.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by crystalradium

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My review is for the EDP. I used to love this scent, but either it's changed or my chemistry has changed. It used to be a cinnamony vanilla scent that reminded me of incense, but this faint note that was musky, primal, and marine all at once. I've always disliked marine scents for their astringency, but L de Lolita Lempicka was something different entirely. Now, on me at least, it just smells like a harsh vanilla. It's a little hard to spray, especially since one or more of the charms will occasionally fall off when the bottle is tilted at an angle, but the bottle itself is so lovely that I keep it just to decorate my dresser.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by ejmua

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

No clue where other reviewers are getting a cinnamon/vanilla/sea salty gourmand scent from this.

Gorgeous bottle that looks like it could contain the tears of mermaids or sit on Ariel's dressing table next to the thingamabobs and whatchamacallits.

Smells good, but manly. Really manly. I get a smoky, incense, woodsy smell with a blast of cinnamon.Then a slight orange waft and a lot of musk. Mostly smoke. The smell is warm, dry, smoky and good - on a man. I dont want to smell like a good smelling man.

OK - coming back 4 hrs later, the smoke smell is gone and there's a lot of sandalwood coming through, and maybe a teensy bit of beachy smell. Not aquatic, but beachy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

This fragrance is HEAVENLY. It's a very rich, warm, caramel-vanilla scent. Sweet and gourmand without being cloying. This is the one fragrance that always garners the most compliments and "what are you wearing?" inquiries for me. It really is unique, I've never smelled anything close to this.
But even though it's different, it's still extremely wearable. I think this scent is appropriate for a wide range of ages, seasons, occasions, and so forth.
A lovely fragrance that I have repurchased many times. Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by SugarBubble

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I ADORE this parfum I really aodre it !!! This is one of the best perfumes I have ever had!!!! I was searching a unique parfum after my favorite for years parfum,had been discontinued...I incidentally find this and I fell in love from the first second!!! it makes my heart flitting every time I smell it !!! the packaging reminds you of a mermaid and I think this is definitely what a mermaid would wear!!!!!!!!!!! It is really feminine...you feel absolute confident woman with this!!! It is warm,sweet and spicy at the same time..some of the notes are: bergamot,bitter orange,vanilla,cinnamon,sandalwood etc... If you like warm sweet and spicy parfumes this is for you!!!! I'm not sure if you can wear it just at winter or summer maybe it suits more for winter and autumn but I really can't resist to it, so I wear it all year long and it is perfect...I always get so nice compliments from people asking me ''what is your parfum? it smells so nice'' etc... Hope this parfum exists for ever since I have no intention to change it !!! I highly recommend it !!!!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by trickmaus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite perfume, hands down. Nothing has ever smelled so lovely on me.

At first spray, I would compare this with a spiced orange cinnamon roll - sweet, very cinnamon-y, with a hint of citrus to make it interesting. As it dries down, the vanilla and immortelle become more powerful, but I'm kept from smelling too much like a bakery with the hints of musk and sandalwood. I don't really smell the oceanic notes that some people have mentioned, but I feel like it would compliment this perfume nicely, if that makes any sense.

This is a very sexy scent on me, when I wear it I just feel incredibly confidant and attractive. My fiance can't keep his hands off me when I wear it around him, which would be good enough for me by itself. But on top of those benefits, I just really LOVE the scent. It smells like no other perfume I have ever smelled.

Someone before me commented about not liking this perfume but loving the original Lolita Lempicka scent...I must say the opposite. The original smelled of baby powder on me, while this smells incredible. So I might go as far as to say that they react very differently from one another on the same body chemistry. If you like one, you're better off trying a sample of the other before you buy it, just to be sure.

The only reason my overall rating of this perfume is a 4 and not a 5 is because, unfortunately for me, it disappears more quickly than I would like. I'd say it lasts around 4-5 hours before I need to reapply. If it could last longer, It would be 5 out of 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by LisasRevenge79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had been looking hi & low for this for a long time. Then I was at TJ Maxx the other day and saw it. I debated for about 45 minutes on whether or not to get it since Xmas was right around the corner. I ended up buying it at $29.00 for the larger size bottle. I'm so glad I did! At first blush it comes off a bit spicy citrus. Then it soon dissolves into a powdery woody vanilla. There are still some spice notes long after the initial spritzes. I was able to spray this liberally & my hubby loved it! He doesn't usually like perfumes like this. My friend had one similar to this..I think the original and I couldn't stand it. Must be body chemistry. The staying power on this is amazing. I sprayed it on after a shower & could still smell it well up to 8 hours later. Definitely will get this again wherever I can find!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Carela26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I found this at one of our local bargain type stores. I had no clue what it would smell like, but I like some of the other fragrances in this line. I was also having serious thoughts about committing back to Angel as my winter fragrance, but I've felt a bit of trepidation. Last time I wore Angel it was several years ago, and one of my coworkers said it was the best fragrance he had ever smelled on a woman. That being said, I don't know if I can do that kind of attention getter in the office. L has the same sweet feel as Angel. Very yummy but somehow softer and subtle. Top notes have a bit of a floral, but vanilla and caramel come through in a bit. I also pick up a bit of white musk on the dry down. Not for those of you who prefer a floral or green fragrance. The bottle is pretty and I love the blue. It does full you into thinking this is some kind of summer at the beach thing, but it's not that at all. Reminds me of Angel Innocent, a bit. Also lasts a very long time, which is a miracle on me. Makes me happy.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by harris5998

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I ordered a travel-size bottle of eau de parfum splash unsniffed...based on the rave reviews and the fact that I adore the original Lolita Lempicka. The best thing I can say is the bottle is beautiful. I loved the IDEA of the fragrance...orange, vanilla, cinnamon...sounded wonderful...but when I put it on my first instinct was to wash it off. My sons told me it smelled good to them, but to me it did not. I got the impression of syrupy orange a bit of spice and that was all. As another reviewer described the first impression "Old Spice for women" As it dried down, it smelled like a plastic doll I owned as a little girl (I believe another reviewer mentioned the doll-like scent.) It is NOTHING like the original Lolita (my HG) and I'm disappointed because I really WANTED to like it. Wouldn't buy again and want to get rid of the bottle I have but my roommate did not like it either and didn't want it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by stardoc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE it!!! I found this at Winners (Canadian TJ Maxx) for $29 & read a bunch of great reviews on here so I bought it. I can't get enough of this scent! It smells amazing on my skin & on my clothes. Very nice, not overbearing at all. I think everyone has given great descriptions of this scent & I highly recommend buying it :)