November 27, 2014 | 1593 users online

Body Scrubs - Boots - Mediterranean - Walnut Bergamot Olive Gentle Body Scrub

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 9:23:00 PM More reviews by iciclerain

It is a decent scrub for its price. I like that it is gentle and the smell is not overpowering like some other products. But I have a major problem with the packaging. The scrub is kind of runny, and needs to be put in a bottle instead of a big jar. It gets very messy when I try to get some product out of the jar. I think I will have plenty of other choices with better packaging.

update: I spilled the jar in the shower and lost almost all of it. definitely will not buy this again due to the packaging

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2007 11:09:00 PM More reviews by daricsmami

Lately, I've been making my own body scrub with EVOO and kosher salt, but on a whim today, I purchased this body scrub from Target. I thought the scent was interesting. It kind of reminded me of my favorite Yankee candle scent: Sage and Citrus.

I decided to use it on my feet during a pedicure. The first thing I noticed was that it is cream-based. Most scrubs I've used are oil or gel based. This was a nice surprise. As said before, the walnut powder is not densely packed. When exfoliating, I prefer to really feel scrubbed and tingly (almost raw), but even with this creamy, gentle scrub, I felt exfoliated. My feet and lower legs are extra moisturized and didn't really need any lotion afterward. I can't wait to use it tomorrow morning on my whole body! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2007 12:59:00 PM More reviews by octer

I have the hardest time finding anything i like as far as bath and body stuff, it is nearly impossible to find anything with truly nice fragrance! most scents are too sweet or unatural or they are just sort of ok and i get sick of them right away. But amazingly i saw this "mediteranian" line at target and thought hmmmm....i sniffed it all and decided on the walnut bergamont ovlive oil body scrub. Not only is it a luxurious thick wonderful texture, it smells really awsome.... Very natural, and smooth and lemon-y, like a mediteranian lemon princess out in a bergamont/olive grove. The scent lingers all day too, and its a wonderful moisterizer. Comes in a nice big tub also. yummmy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2006 10:30:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

I'm not a big body scrub user, but this scrub is on the top of my list now. It's true that the scrubbies are not very densely packed. But the olive oil base makes it worthwhile to use. It exfoliates my skin very nicely, and my skin feels noticeably soft after. That doesn't happen very often with other scrubs i've used before. I like to use this all over my body, and I feel totally pampered.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2006 12:48:00 PM More reviews by bibliophile

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as part of a gift set. This is just a very average scrub. I don't find it particularly gentle, but not harsh, either. The walnut scrub particles are not densely packed, but, being walnut, they are big and jagged, so not really that effective. This was a pleasant scrub to use, because it smelled nice, and because the cream base was a really unique texture. It really wasn't so much a cream as it was a thick, spreadable gel-cream. One thing I liked about this was that it did not fall off my body in globs as I spread it around. Even though (maybe _because_) it wasn't a dense scrub, it stayed put. It rinsed clean, had no discernable lasting moisturizing properties. The thing I find interesting about Boots is that the textures of their products usually seem to be unique. I likely wouldn't repurchase this, but it was fun to use while it lasted.