ARTec Textureline Volume Shampoo

2.7

on 7/1/2008 7:03:00 AM

I started using this product in 2000, and it definitely gave me volume, but also dried my hair out significantly. I stopped using it after a while. Now it is 2008 and I repurchased because I want some volume so much that I thought I could maybe deal with the dryness. Well, the shampoo has been reformulated and, while it still dries my hair out a little on the very ends, my scalp quickly becomes oily and my hair looks flat all day.

I have very long (past my bra-strap) hair and it is not color-treated or processed in any way. It tends to be oily at the scalp next day after I wash and drier at the ends.

on 9/28/2006 12:22:00 PM

I was not impressed with this shampoo at all! I used in conjunction with the volume conditioner, and it gave little to no volume to my fine hair. This is not worth the money! It dried my hair out bad! I would not repurchase!

on 3/4/2006 6:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is the only "volume" shampoo that actually gives some volume, along with the conditioner anyhow. I haven't tried it without. I've used it a few times already and was pleasantly surprised.

Popular Shampoos