RoC Multi correction eye cream

3.1

Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Steareth 2, Dimethicone, Cetyl Palmitate, PEG 8, Sorbitan Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (Vitamin C), Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth 21, Cyclopentasiloxane, Retinol, Tocopherol, Copper Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (Shea Butter), Lactoferrin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Vegetable Oil, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Sucrose Cocoate, Fragrance (Parfum), BHT, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Neoruscogenin, Polysorbate 20, Ruscogenin, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla)

on 6/25/2014 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like the tube packaging, there's no offensive odor and the price isn't too bad. However, I've seen NO effects from this product. It doesn't even seem to be moisturizer, and stings a bit after application. Not for me!

on 3/4/2014 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Worst eye cream I've ever used. It's not moisturizing at all. Only pros are it doesn't burn and the tube is good packaging. What does that matter if it doesn't work! Ugh. My crows feet look significantly worse. I used this twice a day for 4 months.

on 11/23/2013 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
-moisturizing
-did not irritate my eyes
-affordable (especially with coupons!)
-tube packaging is sanitary and also helps me to get every last bit of product

Cons:
-did not diminish dark circles and wrinkles
-turns an off-putting yellowish color over time
-moisture didn't seem to last long enough
-strange scent

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Did not work at all don't waste your money!! Didn't even help my under eyes from dryness or my tiny lines and I used it day and night for 3 months

on 6/10/2013 9:07:00 AM

I started using this product 6 weeks ago after having such great results from Roc's deep wrinkle serum. I've very happy with the results from this product as well! I use it 2x day, morning and evening after washing my face. Dab it on around my eyes and smooth it in, application is very smooth and a little bit is all that's needed. Definite improvement in the skin around my eyes! 1) fine lines/crows feet much less noticeable 2) evened out skin town 3) slightly "brighter" appearance of skin around my eyes. I don't have dark under eye circles so I can't comment on how well the product works on those. But in terms of wrinkles I had a definite improvement. Yeah! :)

I'm middle-aged, fair skin, getting fine lines and sun-squint/laugh line wrinkles.

This product comes in a 0.5 oz tube - since not much is needed a small tube should last a long time. It's pricier than other store shelf products but MUCH cheaper than similar products sold at department store make up counters. I gave the packaging only 2 lippies because 1) It would be nice if the tube had a flat lid so it could stand up on it's lid and 2) I always prefer a pump dispenser rather than a tube. Picky, picky maybe but for the price those are things that could be improved.

I will definitely buy this product again - as in, before this tube runs out so that I don't miss a day using it. I've had great results and am very happy with this purchase! I've had equally good results with some of Mary Kay's anti-aging products, however as I've said other reviews it's so much easier to grab something while shopping than placing an order via Mary Kay (sorry Mary Kay).

on 2/1/2013 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I wish I had done some research and read some reviews before purchasing this in hopes of improving my dark circles and bumpy skin with fine lines. I gave up on it after about six weeks of consistent use. During those six weeks, I used it under my left eye only, and used Mary Kay's Timewise Age-Fighting Eye Cream under my right eye to compare the results. While the Mary Kay cream slightly reduced my dark circles and slightly improved my skin texture, the RoC cream did nothing. The first night I used it, I woke up with itchy, swollen skin, but I stuck with it, and to no avail.

on 9/9/2012 5:43:00 PM

I've been using this product for almost 4 months, but it did not improve my fine lines nor my dark eye circles. I will not buy it again.

on 9/7/2012 12:06:00 PM

Overall, I really like this product. I have severe undereye circles so nothing is ever gonna take them away completley! But, it does help! It is a great moisturizer for the eye area and seemed to help smooth out skin and it's a great base for makeup around the eye. Mixing a little with my concealor seems to help it not to crease as bad. I gave it 4 instead of 5 because although it's a great product, It doesn't seem to be the miracle it claims to be.

on 7/24/2012 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not too expensive product, but totally impossible to use it under make up. It makes the concealer all bulky. Not very rich either. Ok to use at nights.

on 12/13/2011 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got this since I had small lines under my eyes and dark circles and also thought it might be a good preventative to start using something anti-aging now. This started to burn my under eyes after I applied for a few nights in a row. So I would take a break if the irritation became to unbearable. This should have put up a red flag for me but I thought maybe this is one of those products that it might get worse before it gets better,like retin-a. So I would continue using it every night until I couldn't take it anymore. I would then take a break and try to continue using it again over and over again. Meanwhile, after I began using this my under eyes became so dry and at times burned. Somehow,I finished the tube in all it's entirety and it wasn't easy!!! I noticed no positive aspects what so ever. My under eyes weren't even more moisturized ,they actually felt drier and the lines became WORSE under my eyes and they were deeper. Most of the time my under eyes became severely dry and RED and felt raw during this whole ordeal. I'm not sure if the retinal in this thinned out my eye area and that's why my lines became emphasized,all I can say is that it was irreversible and since it happened last year they never went back to normal. I do not recommend and I wish I had never used this. This was the worst experience with any product I have ever had since I am left with deep lines under my eyes now.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated RoC Products