December 19, 2014 | 1161 users online

Treatments (Eye) - RoC - Multi correction eye cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

I like the tube packaging, there's no offensive odor and the price isn't too bad. However, I've seen NO effects from this product. It doesn't even seem to be moisturizer, and stings a bit after application. Not for me!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by mishkee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Worst eye cream I've ever used. It's not moisturizing at all. Only pros are it doesn't burn and the tube is good packaging. What does that matter if it doesn't work! Ugh. My crows feet look significantly worse. I used this twice a day for 4 months.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by stephung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
-moisturizing
-did not irritate my eyes
-affordable (especially with coupons!)
-tube packaging is sanitary and also helps me to get every last bit of product

Cons:
-did not diminish dark circles and wrinkles
-turns an off-putting yellowish color over time
-moisture didn't seem to last long enough
-strange scent

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by ninanicolechan

Did not work at all don't waste your money!! Didn't even help my under eyes from dryness or my tiny lines and I used it day and night for 3 months

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by HeidiML

I started using this product 6 weeks ago after having such great results from Roc's deep wrinkle serum. I've very happy with the results from this product as well! I use it 2x day, morning and evening after washing my face. Dab it on around my eyes and smooth it in, application is very smooth and a little bit is all that's needed. Definite improvement in the skin around my eyes! 1) fine lines/crows feet much less noticeable 2) evened out skin town 3) slightly "brighter" appearance of skin around my eyes. I don't have dark under eye circles so I can't comment on how well the product works on those. But in terms of wrinkles I had a definite improvement. Yeah! :)

I'm middle-aged, fair skin, getting fine lines and sun-squint/laugh line wrinkles.

This product comes in a 0.5 oz tube - since not much is needed a small tube should last a long time. It's pricier than other store shelf products but MUCH cheaper than similar products sold at department store make up counters. I gave the packaging only 2 lippies because 1) It would be nice if the tube had a flat lid so it could stand up on it's lid and 2) I always prefer a pump dispenser rather than a tube. Picky, picky maybe but for the price those are things that could be improved.

I will definitely buy this product again - as in, before this tube runs out so that I don't miss a day using it. I've had great results and am very happy with this purchase! I've had equally good results with some of Mary Kay's anti-aging products, however as I've said other reviews it's so much easier to grab something while shopping than placing an order via Mary Kay (sorry Mary Kay).

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2013 5:54:00 AM More reviews by kmm82512

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wish I had done some research and read some reviews before purchasing this in hopes of improving my dark circles and bumpy skin with fine lines. I gave up on it after about six weeks of consistent use. During those six weeks, I used it under my left eye only, and used Mary Kay's Timewise Age-Fighting Eye Cream under my right eye to compare the results. While the Mary Kay cream slightly reduced my dark circles and slightly improved my skin texture, the RoC cream did nothing. The first night I used it, I woke up with itchy, swollen skin, but I stuck with it, and to no avail.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by helensung

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been using this product for almost 4 months, but it did not improve my fine lines nor my dark eye circles. I will not buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Dusty00

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Overall, I really like this product. I have severe undereye circles so nothing is ever gonna take them away completley! But, it does help! It is a great moisturizer for the eye area and seemed to help smooth out skin and it's a great base for makeup around the eye. Mixing a little with my concealor seems to help it not to crease as bad. I gave it 4 instead of 5 because although it's a great product, It doesn't seem to be the miracle it claims to be.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by cricricri11

Not too expensive product, but totally impossible to use it under make up. It makes the concealer all bulky. Not very rich either. Ok to use at nights.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by marianab16

I really wanted to try an eye cream focused in wrinkles correction. I have no wrinkles yet, but I wanted to start a treatment in order to prevent them. Fortunately, dark circles are not a problem to me. I barely have dark circles. I only have them if I'm really tired or if I couldn't sleep properly. Otherwise, I'm fine.
I decided to give a try to RoC Multi Correction. I thought the product should be great, considering its price (it's quite expensive in my country) but I was wrong. It's not big deal at all. I didn't have any skin problems by using this product but I haven't noticed any kind of improvement. The smell is nice but the texture is quite heavy. It doesn't absorbs quickly and the skin around your eyes keeps shiny for a while.
I won't repurchase it. It was a mistake. My recommendation: save your money.