Jason Natural Cosmetics Quick Recovery Re-Hydrating SPF 15 Lotion

Not tested on animals

on 3/22/2007 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

love it. light and fluffy texture, you can apply liberally or use lightly according to your needs, makes my skin feel moist and comfy but not greasy or sticky, doesn't cause me breakouts (which is unusual for me), no whitish cast, pilling or irritation for me. Plus its super cheap and can be found at drugstores and health food stores. love love love.....

on 8/21/2006 6:28:00 PM

I LOVE this moisturizer. I have used it now for over a year. Its very gentle, smells wonderful and is full of natural, beneficial ingredients plus SPF 15. My skin stays moist all day with radiance. It lasts a long time and you get a lot for your money. The added bonus of SPF 15 makes it perfect!
In my opinion, skincare/cosmetics sold at the local Health Food store are far superior than others and I wish that drugstores carried Jason and other natural based skincare lines as well.

on 3/3/2006 8:03:00 AM

I try my best to use natural, vegetarian, non-animal tested products so was very eager to try this lotion from Jason. I researched the ingredients and was impressed: the formulation seemed to be very well thought out with quality ingredients. So I tried it and I'm very happy to say that this is a great, great moisturiser! The texture is medium heavy (it's meant for dry/sensitive skin.. my skin is dehydrated/slightly oily) but it sinks in very nicely and leaves my skin feeling well hydrated without being oily. The only thing I don't like is the smell, which has a 'watermelon' kind of fragrance. But the good thing is that there is no added artificial fragrance. The smell comes from the certified organic extracts: ginger, grapefruit seed, lavender, and rosehip. For me, I got better results when I put it on quite generously, so experiment with the amount. Another thing I realy like is that my face doesn't get shiny during the day. Stays soft and hydrated. Holy Grail stuff. Must must try! And at less than US$10, it's a fantastic buy!

Popular Moisturizers