November 24, 2014 | 1424 users online

Lip Liners - Chanel - Precision Lip Definer Nude

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Coconoir2012

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There is a reason why this is the #1 lipliner by brand and color in the world. LOVE!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2014 10:03:00 AM More reviews by thepulptoyourfiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Though you could easily find other brands that would give you the same colour,
you cannot match the quality of Chanel!

It comes off a little darker than how it appears, but gives fantastic long-lasting coverage.
Looks good with all my nude lipsticks, especially as a base for MAC Lipsticks such as Kinda Sexy.

You really get what you're paying for with this product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by amstoica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was so excited to finally try this liner that I've heard so much about. Sadly, it just doesn't look as good on me as I would have predicted. First, allow me to say I love Chanel liners and think the quality is amazing. Second, this is not really "nude" but more like a bronzey-mauve. The color is beautiful but I can't make it work no matter what lipstick I try. It isn't as though it is the wrong color for my skin tone, its just that I don't think it looks good on me which is just personal preference and nothing against the product.My HG nude is Chanel Natural liner which is more of your brown toned nude and I guess I was expecting to love this one just as much. Fun fact, Wet N' Wild makes a lip liner called Brandywine #666 that has been a cult fave for YEARS for like a dollar and it is a great dupe for Chanel nude, at least as far as the color goes. Quality and staying power of this liner is no different than other Chanel liners, impeccable. And I love that you get a sharpener, big bonus.Something else super important to me, Chanel liners sharpen very nicely. I do find the nude shade to apply a tad creamier than other Chanel shades. Overall, this is a pretty shade although it is not nude that will work on all skin tones. Although it didn't work for me, I would recommend you try it if you are looking for a bronzy-mauve and you want a high quality liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by LilEdie

My friend gave me one of these when I complimented her on her natural, nude liner. She raved abou this one & bought me one as a treat. MAC Spice was always supposed to be the end-all, be-all in nude liners but truthfully, I never really like it that much. It is too brown, too matte, & not creamy enough. Chanel's liner is my new perfect nude liner & it goes with everything from pale pink to deep red! The slight shimmer in the liner makes it just right. A total must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by lvmymakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Chanel has the best lip liners I have ever tried...I know the price is high, but these are well worth every penny. They have a smooth cream to powder finish..The color nude is really not so nude, its more brownish, plum color but it really does go with almost every lipstick or gloss in my collection.
The saying is true, you get what you pay for.. I know their are many liners on the market for way less, but they in NO way compare to the quality of Chanel liners, not even close.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2010 5:47:00 PM More reviews by xoxokris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Eh. This is not nude at all...it's like a cool toned berry thats actually pretty dark. But if you apply lightly and blend the result is a nice neutral stain that I like under lipstick or gloss. I like to use this in the winter when my lips tend to get really pale but it's still not the best out there. Won't be repurchasing but I do hope Chanel has some better colors for me to check out!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2010 7:44:00 PM More reviews by sopranowriter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my go-to nude lipliners, and the funny thing is that it really isn't a nude shade on me-almost more of a frosty berry, oddly enough. I like it anyway-I will frequently use it by itself as lip color and dispense with lipstick altogether-it has great staying power! The brush at the end I have to confess I never use, but for the price, you get a very long liner stick that lasts (me, anyway) forever, and has a consistency which is hard enough to make a sharp and defined line, but soft enough so it doesn't tug at your lips. It also sharpens well without crumbling to pieces in the process. I will definetly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by kitten41

I am a fan...keep repurchasing. Cannot beat this liner......nuff said.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2010 11:47:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

This is not nude. For me, not even remotely close. It's more of a plum/copper with a tinge of berry, and it's quite dark. I find I like this more on its own, without another lipstick on top (although gloss works). It has very good slip, doesn't tug, and lasts all day. I know it's Chanel, but it's not loved by me enough to warrant the high price tag.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by TherinekaVeroli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great lip liner but definitley a tad too dark to be considered nude. If you use it just right and blend it in with the brush, your lips will look great and fuller. You have to blend it or else you will look crazy.