August 21, 2014 | 954 users online

Shampoo - KMS California - Amp Volume

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got the newer version of this called "ADD VOLUME" in the green bottle w/black cap & hot pink lettering. it smells wonderful and is a clear shampoo (i figured it would be clear, like all the other ones that are clear to rid your scalp of build-up). the natural ingredients in it are eucalyptus and cinnamon. i dont see that my hair has extra volume compared to the DS clarifying shampoos i have tried but its quite nice. the smaller bottle is about $15.00. probably wouldnt buy it again only because you can use the suave clarifying shampoo & get the same results. you just wouldnt get the wonderful fragrance though! i would invest more money into the conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by sroberts89436

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a Cosmetologist and have tried lots of products from cheap to salon price. This shampoo is gentle and really works. I have taken before and after photos and my hair looks and feels 50% thicker after just one shampoo. It has balanced my scalp and improved elasticity of my baby fine hair. If you cannot afford this some good drugstore lines are loreal and dove. If you live in a dry climate drugstore products tend to make hair dry and do not include sunscreen. KMS does not make hair dry or like plastic and they do include sunscreen in their products. If you are comparing prices other good salon lines are Biolage,Tigi,Chi,and Joico. Chi is awesome for dry climates.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2010 5:58:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

This shampoo froths up so so well so you only need to use a little bit. Smell is fresh and quite nice. Cleans my hair really well, doesn;t over dry my hair although you will need a good conditioner to follow with. Don't know if I will buy it again......maybe.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2009 7:10:00 PM More reviews by royaljosieness

I got this at rite aid on 75% off so it was less than 4 bucks. I was looking for a clarifying shampoo. This shampoo does just that. It cleans my oily scalp really well without stripping color and it keeps my hair shiny and un-straw-like. As for volume, it didn't do anything to enhance volume...but I like that it cleans really well. The smell is good too. Like some aromatherapy ecalyptus smell. I'd buy it again if it were on clearance but not full price ($18)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2007 1:48:00 PM More reviews by SwedishGirl26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I adore this schampoo! It really creates that big extra OOoomPhhh with lots Volume! Doesn`t wash out the colour from my red-coloured hair att ALL!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2006 12:46:00 AM More reviews by AsiaChick

I got this super cheap on clearance at 85% off at Beauty Brands a few weeks ago. I only bought one bottle since I didn't really expect much out of "volume" shampoos. I've bought enough of them, drug store and salon, to know. I was right. This doesn't compare to the volume I get from the Daily Fixx Totally Clean Shampoo which also has nutrients added to it for your hair as well. This is an ok shampoo like most other volume shampoos out there. That's why I gave it 3 lippies. I think I'll just stick with Totally Clean with KMS.