November 22, 2014 | 937 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Incredifull - latte lush - 984

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2006 5:40:00 AM More reviews by amy212

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I agree, the color is darker than expected, I was looking for a pale nude and this is more medium redish brown - like "brazil nut" from loreal, a great warm medium brown. I am happy with it and will wear it - no return here , but I was looking forward to a pale nude lip and this is not it.

I do wish the display was not a bit misleading so I only give it 4 stars, but a great lipstick if this is what you are looking for - and would be FAB on a woman with darker skin - I am very pale, "buff beige" in their trublend foundation - my fav foundation for dry skin and dry climates

having said that, I love the feel of these ipsticks - really make my lips full and soft, and using them every day, my lips stay full and soft long after I take the lipstick off YES!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2006 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Rhonan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This color is just a bit too dark for me, but overall I really like this lipstick for the price! No taste or odor and feels very silky and moisturizing. I think I will try the Chai Grande next.