April 19, 2014 | 1086 users online

Shampoo - Aussie - Aussome Volume

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by gorhamd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this shampoo. I've bought it over and over. For reference, I have fine, straight, very oily hair. I absolutely have to wash it every day or it is disgusting and flat. I use this shampoo every morning and it cleans my hair very thoroughly. It makes my hair bouncy and shiny. I buy the big bottles with a pump, so it's easy to dispense into my hand in the shower. I can understand why some people say this shampoo is drying. It cleanses so well it can be used as a clarifying shampoo. But that is the type of shampoo my hair needs. Hands down the best drugstore/cheap shampoo for people with flat, oily hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 7:32:00 AM More reviews by Pumpump

First time i tried it felt really dry and my hand also kind off stuck during the rinsing. Then i stop using it and switch to AQUAIR by shiseido which really gives your hair the moist and soft texture but then my hair gets oily very quick that i have to wash my hair everyday. Then i give aussie aussome volume another try and it feels different this time that i keep on using it. I feel my hair really clean using this shampoo and doesnt get oily anymore. Really love this product and i recommend this to those having oily hair. *my boyfriend is also using this but due to his dry scalp i guess, hes having a lot of dandruff so this is best for those who has oily scalp

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by polishnut

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have given this Aussie Aussome Volume shampoo a chance on multiple occasions with different bottles over the course of a year. (I keep buying it, trying it, hoping for a better result, throwing it out, and buying it back.) After several trials, I've come to the conclusion that on my color treated (but not permed anymore) hair, this has got to be one of the most drying shampoos I've ever used. My hair feels like HAY after each use. It didn't result in bigger or fuller, volumized hair - only major flyaways. Therefore, this bottle is again going in the trash where it will stay and I will not be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

SMELLS GREAT! That is a first when trying out all Aussies products. This shampoo cleans my long hair fantastically but, I would not advise to use it everyday or it will dry out your hair and become tangly. I use this shampoo when my hair feels built up/oily/dirty/limp.

I did not see "wow" volume, but my hair is bouncy after this shampoo.

This shampoo is CHEAP :).

I call this an "easy" shampoo. I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by karmenas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

cok begenerek kullaniyorum

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by pinksexyhair

This was my favorite shampoo in high school (when my hair was virgin, healthy, and pretty oily.) Now that I color treat my hair and heat style on a daily basis, my hair needs a lot more TLC. This shampoo is awful for my hair now. It is so miserably drying! It is so stripping and makes my hair feel like straw. Wish it still worked for my hair the way it did a couple years back. I absolutely adore the smell of it. Oh well :( don't recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by macshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This shampoo is nothing special. It cleans my hair. Any volume it adds it's negligible. It smells like any other typical drugstore shampoo. I wouldn't buy it again, but it's the shampoo I will take out when I have people staying the night and I don't want them to use my fancier shampoos. (Shhh)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Pumpk1npie

My friend recommended this shampoo to me, but at first, I was reluctant as her hair is thick and curly, while mine is quite thick and wavy, so i presumed the volume would work better for her curly hair whilst it would leave mine frizzy at the bottom and flat at the top as i have experienced with other volumising shampoos before.However, I loved it! It smells divine, and when used with the conditioner, it smells like a cinnamon delight! It balances my hair, proving not to make my roots greasy, enabling me to go up to a week without washing my hair, after which I can still smell the rich scent from my hair as if I had washed it yesterday (though I wash my hair every other day because I love it so much!) I will definitely buy this again, and I love reading their quirky product descriptions and instructions, it's hilarious! Genius in every way, my new all time favourtie shampoo!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by tygermilk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The first time I tried this shampoo, I loved it---it made my hair light and voluminous. However, every time after that, it didn't make a difference on my hair, and it actually made my scalp and face break out (around the temple area). After I stopped using it, the acne there went away. I think it's because of the sodium lauryl sulfate, which can excessively dry out your skin. I wish Aussie didn't feel the need to use it in this product. As it is, I only used it for a few weeks and will never use it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

I don't know that this shampoo gives me volume, but it's great at cleansing my hair and scalp (which get oily annoyingly quickly) without drying anything out, especially my frustratingly delicate scalp. I wish it had the awesome pina colada scent of the 3-Minute Miracle, but this juicy grapefruit scent is nice too.