Dove Sheer Moisture Conditioner

3.6

on 1/20/2008 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It leaves my hair only 'kinda' smooth and it weighs it down. The worst part? It makes my neck break out something awful! I didn't use this for a few months while using another conditioner, and I never broke out with that one. Recently I ran out so I went back to this... only for my neck to break out again! I'm certain going back to this conditioner is what made me break out. I won't be using it again. Also the results that it gave my hair were nothing too special that I can't find in another conditioner.

on 10/8/2007 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my favourite conditioner so far! I love the Dove Hair smells (it's nice and classic) and this made my hair so so soft and not weighed down! As a drugstore shampoo user all my life, I found this a little steep in the price: $7CAD. But I don't use a lot of conditioner myself soo :). One thing I would change? The bottle. As unique as it is... I don't understand the pointed part and it seems a little too bulky for me.

on 4/15/2007 9:09:00 PM

This is my favorite conditioner. It has a very clean scent that I love that lasts in my hair even after it's dry. I just put this on my ends because I have fine hair that doesn't need a lot of conditioning, but it keeps my ends soft and free of split ends. I use this with Dove extra volume conditioner and I like that combination because my roots get clean but my ends get the conditioning they need. This is really cheap so you can't go wrong, and it's great for hair that just needs a little bit of moisture.

on 2/26/2007 6:21:00 PM

I love Dove products but this one was just awful. I bought it because I liked the brand and the smell was great..but it made my hair a big tangled mess! Absolutely not what a conditioner should ever do. Dove should just stick to skin care, stay away from my hair!

on 1/5/2007 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Imparts a nice amount of slip to my hair when wet and leaves the ends soft after drying, but it can weigh my hair down a bit during the more humid months, especially if I use it everyday. I really like the smell. Once again, though, as with the Sheer Moisture shampoo, I've found that the regular Moisturizing formula conditioner is the EXACT same formula (as printed on the back of the bottle)! Since the Moisturizing condish is sold for less, that's what I'll be buying when my current bottle of Sheer Moisture runs out.

on 11/26/2006 10:03:00 PM

I love this conditioner!!!! I have frizzy hair and this is the best I have ever used (but you have to use the mist too!) It leaves my hair soooo soft! i love it!

on 11/24/2006 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love the smell of dove products and hoped one of the formulas would work for me, but it never fails they weigh my hair down and dry it out even after only a couple of days of use :(

on 11/4/2006 7:31:00 PM

I'll say the same thing I said about the shampoo in this line....eh. Not horrible, but not fantastic. It's so cheap, though, that if I'm short on money and need conditioner desparately, I'll go for it. I regret it when my hair looks so-so after a few washings. With my thick, coarse, semi-dry hair, I need to leave it on for more than a few minutes in order to really hydrate well. Like I said...in a pinch.

on 9/24/2006 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Smelled very good, but made my hair wayyyyy too oily...

on 9/16/2006 6:38:00 AM

I could get lost in the smell alone. Works great, leaves my hair feeling like silk. I'm an EMT, and I had a patient ask me how I got my hair to smell so good when I was bending over to take her blood pressure :) I'll keep buying this until it's discontinued, God forbid.