July 29, 2014 | 1444 users online

Body Scrubs - Boots - The Sanctuary Mande Scrub [DISCONTINUED]

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2008 12:55:00 PM More reviews by 135792468

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I should start by saying that I love the Sanctuary Mande Lular smell - the one in the orange packaging as opposed to the pink, green or brown ones in the Sanctuary range. The body butter and body souffle are Winter favourites. But the scrub is disappointing. It is so liquid that it really should be in a tube instead of a tub and it isn't moisturising or scrubby enough. The texture reminds me of the Ghostbusters green Ectoplasm goo I played with as a kid. The Boots range Soap and Glory by the Bliss founder has a much better scrub product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2007 10:53:00 AM More reviews by little_me

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Nice smell, nice quality of grain ( moderate exfoliating ).ladies, give yourself at-home spa treats. You'll love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2006 5:29:00 AM More reviews by nortybunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this scrub when I was in Thailand. It was very cheap as it came with the body cream free of charge. I think its good stuff. The smell of it is fine for me and it does the job very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2006 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Orion_2003

This is another body scrub from Boots I'm using (the other one is the Sanctuary Hot Sugar Body Polish). This is a very gentle body scrub consisting of ground rice, turmeric and Vitamin E. I'm using it a couple of times a week (while I'm using the hot sugar once a week. So basically, I have my body polished like at least every other day. I don't know if it's too often or not but as long as my skin looks healthy and extremely smooth, I guess it's okay). The ground rice is so gentle and it rinses quite easily with no greasy feeling left on the body. I normally follow with body oil and body moisturiser. Trust me, it leaves your body extremely smooth for a couple of days and you could even tell the difference even after one application. The smell is heavenly gorgeous (some might think it's too strong, I don't know).