September 17, 2014 | 1819 users online

Body Scrubs - Boots - The Sanctuary Spa Hot Sugar Body Polish [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by ashlou7891

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Would absolutely recommend this .. Sanctuary products always smell ace as does this one .. I have used both in shower & before a bath .. The scrub is the perfect thickness not too harsh but rough enough that you know it's working .. The warming effect is divine & it Melts away on contact with water so no grittiness BONUS!! Also can use as part of a pedi routine .. What more could you want!?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Lyrics

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favourite body scrub!!!!! It warms up as you apply to your skin. It provides just the right amount of grit (the sugar granules are quite fine). My skin is very, very smooth and soft after using this. I would buy this again and again and again :-))!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2009 5:43:00 PM More reviews by olivia22

A really good body polish/scrub. It isn't too rough or harsh, but it still feels like it's working without being too gentle either. It does leave skin really soft and smooth and heats up on contact with damp skin. The only thing I would say is that the heat dissipates quite quickly once you start working it into your skin, although having said that it feels like it heats up to a very warm temperature. Also smells really nice! As do all The Sanctuary products

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2006 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Orion_2003

This product was the first body scrub I used years ago. I am quite surprised to see that nobody has yet reviewed this one. I don't know if it's sugar in the tub but Boots claims it is natural sugar (it looks very much like warm mud with sandy texture to me). When you rub it in circular motion over your body, it will be gradually warmer. It comes in a small (heavy though) glass jar and I just love its scent !! (well, typical Sanctuary product). I usually use this hot sugar once a week and it leaves me extremely smooth texture. The fine sugar doesn't cause any irritation to my skin at all. Pricewise, it costs around 10 pounds/400 ml. (don't know if it's reasonable or not but considering that you need only a table spoon per application, the jar could last you several months (1 per week).