August 23, 2014 | 1813 users online

Blush - NYX - Powder Blush - Cinnamon

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by moosie4154

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm that girl that goes for the pinkypeach blushes and always wonders why they look the same. Picked up this little gem as I do enjoy Nyx blushes cream and powder. This reminds me of the purple lipstick in a display, cool to look at but not to buy. I recommend this to those who want to step outside the comfort zone of their fav pinks and peaches for something different. I reach for this as a daily. Good price, quality and beautiful for my nc20 neutral skin tone. Lovely complimentary color to my cheeks!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by oliviamarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have all the NYX blushes cream and powder, but this is my favorite. It looks daunting in the package, but looks warm an lovely on. It's a great pop of color with bronzing powder on. Super affordable (that's why I have the all!) I will always repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Originally when i bought this i was looking for a powder blush that matched the color of the Bouncy Blush Coral. this was as close as I can find where I live so far. It stays on all day and isnt nearly as bright as it looks in the pan which is good. its actually a little off the color i wanted, a tad darker but it will do. i would buy it again if i couldnt find the one i am looking for. Seems to work good on my skin tone,fair-medium neutral leaning to warm.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by daragovan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. While I disagree that it's a dupe for Nars Taj Mahal (its darker, more shimmery cousin), it's gorgeous and perfect to use as a daily blush. I love it and I'm glad I found it and stepped away from my hg Nars brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh NYX, how I love thee! Cinnamon is perfect for me and my skintone (medium-deep w/yellow and red undertone). Its a nice, matte bright orange; not garrishly orange, subtle but still stands out if that makes any sense. Anyway, the blush is in a cute raised quilted pattern contained in a sleek black squarish compact which is signature for all NYX powder blushes. Pigmented, not chalky or powdery and when applied gave a natural warm glow to my skin, yay! Do have to take a lippy off because it did disappear on me as the day went on, which sucks, but for the price I can't complain. Speaking of price, I got it at my local beauty store for $5.99 compared to the NYX website which is just $5.00, so you're better off going there to get it instead. In conclusion, it is definitely my go to HG blush, so much so I hardly touch the other I have, so check it out ladies!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Allyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this blush.It's an orange/coral color and very pigmented.It's not shimmery or glittery which is a good thing in my book. It's such a gorgeous color and looks really beautiful on my skin.I will buy this again and again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shade description: matte coral

Pros

- pigmented
- long wearing

Cons

- a little hard to blend

Comments: Love this color! This is more coral on me than orange, which I like. It's very wearable, though and has great pigmentation. I find it a bit difficult to blend, but not too bad. It wears well and really brightens up the face.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Lorreen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favourite blush of all time. This is one of the few blushes wherein people ask why am i glowing so much, or if I am pregnant. The colour glides on so easily on my skin and it lasts for hours. The colour is buildable as well

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Jskerkie

Favorite summer blush color! Makes my cheeks look perfectly sun kissed and rosy. Lighter skin tones beware of the pigmentation. With a light hand I'm sure this shade can look amazing on a variety of skin tones.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by jazzypom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Bought this blush due to the overwhelmingly great reviews on this site. For reference, I'm medium dark, about an NC50 in mac (medium brown skin with yellow, going towards sallow undertones), so I need a good pigment. This blush didn't deliver. On my skin, it looks chalky, and I've had to use a lot in order to get colour on my cheeks. It really isn't for anyone. I'd say that it will work for olive skins in NC20- like, no darker than Rihanna's skin tone at the most.

The good thing is, I will say that the price isn't bad, so as much as the blush isn't for me (and I'll look to give it away or sell it on). The transparent case tells you what the colour is like at first look, it's relatively sturdy (I wouldn't carry it in the bottom of a handbag, but a makeup bag would be all right). The power comes off easily on one's brush (as in, you don't have to keep rubbing at it, like one tends to do with other blushes) and spreads smoothly. It's just not my colour, I'm afraid.