October 21, 2014 | 1626 users online

Blush - NYX - Powder Blush - Cinnamon

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Hilbean

Excellent color payoff. You get exactly what you see: a matte, fun orange that goes great with tan skin. I would recommend any of the shades from NYX blushes! They are all very user-friendly and worth the price tag.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by dianxin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Brown girls - this is a WINNER. It looks gorgeous on brown skin and is so complimentary. I'll pair this with NARS Albatross as my highlighter and the effect is just so beautiful and glowing.

I'm *horrifically* oily but the longevity is actually quite good. It'll last at least 6 hours on me.

You can build the color from humble flush to clown-game strong (hey, do you girl, no judgements)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by moosie4154

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm that girl that goes for the pinkypeach blushes and always wonders why they look the same. Picked up this little gem as I do enjoy Nyx blushes cream and powder. This reminds me of the purple lipstick in a display, cool to look at but not to buy. I recommend this to those who want to step outside the comfort zone of their fav pinks and peaches for something different. I reach for this as a daily. Good price, quality and beautiful for my nc20 neutral skin tone. Lovely complimentary color to my cheeks!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by oliviamarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have all the NYX blushes cream and powder, but this is my favorite. It looks daunting in the package, but looks warm an lovely on. It's a great pop of color with bronzing powder on. Super affordable (that's why I have the all!) I will always repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Originally when i bought this i was looking for a powder blush that matched the color of the Bouncy Blush Coral. this was as close as I can find where I live so far. It stays on all day and isnt nearly as bright as it looks in the pan which is good. its actually a little off the color i wanted, a tad darker but it will do. i would buy it again if i couldnt find the one i am looking for. Seems to work good on my skin tone,fair-medium neutral leaning to warm.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by daragovan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. While I disagree that it's a dupe for Nars Taj Mahal (its darker, more shimmery cousin), it's gorgeous and perfect to use as a daily blush. I love it and I'm glad I found it and stepped away from my hg Nars brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh NYX, how I love thee! Cinnamon is perfect for me and my skintone (medium-deep w/yellow and red undertone). Its a nice, matte bright orange; not garrishly orange, subtle but still stands out if that makes any sense. Anyway, the blush is in a cute raised quilted pattern contained in a sleek black squarish compact which is signature for all NYX powder blushes. Pigmented, not chalky or powdery and when applied gave a natural warm glow to my skin, yay! Do have to take a lippy off because it did disappear on me as the day went on, which sucks, but for the price I can't complain. Speaking of price, I got it at my local beauty store for $5.99 compared to the NYX website which is just $5.00, so you're better off going there to get it instead. In conclusion, it is definitely my go to HG blush, so much so I hardly touch the other I have, so check it out ladies!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Allyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this blush.It's an orange/coral color and very pigmented.It's not shimmery or glittery which is a good thing in my book. It's such a gorgeous color and looks really beautiful on my skin.I will buy this again and again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shade description: matte coral

Pros

- pigmented
- long wearing

Cons

- a little hard to blend

Comments: Love this color! This is more coral on me than orange, which I like. It's very wearable, though and has great pigmentation. I find it a bit difficult to blend, but not too bad. It wears well and really brightens up the face.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Lorreen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favourite blush of all time. This is one of the few blushes wherein people ask why am i glowing so much, or if I am pregnant. The colour glides on so easily on my skin and it lasts for hours. The colour is buildable as well