July 29, 2014 | 1259 users online

Blush - NYX - Powder Blush - Cinnamon

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by daragovan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. While I disagree that it's a dupe for Nars Taj Mahal (its darker, more shimmery cousin), it's gorgeous and perfect to use as a daily blush. I love it and I'm glad I found it and stepped away from my hg Nars brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh NYX, how I love thee! Cinnamon is perfect for me and my skintone (medium-deep w/yellow and red undertone). Its a nice, matte bright orange; not garrishly orange, subtle but still stands out if that makes any sense. Anyway, the blush is in a cute raised quilted pattern contained in a sleek black squarish compact which is signature for all NYX powder blushes. Pigmented, not chalky or powdery and when applied gave a natural warm glow to my skin, yay! Do have to take a lippy off because it did disappear on me as the day went on, which sucks, but for the price I can't complain. Speaking of price, I got it at my local beauty store for $5.99 compared to the NYX website which is just $5.00, so you're better off going there to get it instead. In conclusion, it is definitely my go to HG blush, so much so I hardly touch the other I have, so check it out ladies!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Allyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this blush.It's an orange/coral color and very pigmented.It's not shimmery or glittery which is a good thing in my book. It's such a gorgeous color and looks really beautiful on my skin.I will buy this again and again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shade description: matte coral

Pros

- pigmented
- long wearing

Cons

- a little hard to blend

Comments: Love this color! This is more coral on me than orange, which I like. It's very wearable, though and has great pigmentation. I find it a bit difficult to blend, but not too bad. It wears well and really brightens up the face.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Lorreen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favourite blush of all time. This is one of the few blushes wherein people ask why am i glowing so much, or if I am pregnant. The colour glides on so easily on my skin and it lasts for hours. The colour is buildable as well

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Jskerkie

Favorite summer blush color! Makes my cheeks look perfectly sun kissed and rosy. Lighter skin tones beware of the pigmentation. With a light hand I'm sure this shade can look amazing on a variety of skin tones.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by jazzypom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Bought this blush due to the overwhelmingly great reviews on this site. For reference, I'm medium dark, about an NC50 in mac (medium brown skin with yellow, going towards sallow undertones), so I need a good pigment. This blush didn't deliver. On my skin, it looks chalky, and I've had to use a lot in order to get colour on my cheeks. It really isn't for anyone. I'd say that it will work for olive skins in NC20- like, no darker than Rihanna's skin tone at the most.

The good thing is, I will say that the price isn't bad, so as much as the blush isn't for me (and I'll look to give it away or sell it on). The transparent case tells you what the colour is like at first look, it's relatively sturdy (I wouldn't carry it in the bottom of a handbag, but a makeup bag would be all right). The power comes off easily on one's brush (as in, you don't have to keep rubbing at it, like one tends to do with other blushes) and spreads smoothly. It's just not my colour, I'm afraid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by KrysteenaZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This color is perfect! The price is great and the pigment is very true to its presentation. It goes on smooth and matte. It compliments my Skin tone well. It's my favorite blush!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by AzurLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got Cinnamon because it was supposed to be a dupe for NARS Taj Mahal. I figured I'd save like $20 if I just went with this instead. Overall, I'm not too impressed with it. Yes, the color is absolutely stunning, but it just makes me look really sun-burnt. I'm NW 50 and this color just looks jarring on me, even when applied lightly. The orange is way too bright to look natural. Also, the texture is a bit chalky so it's difficult to blend. I don't plan on repurchasing. I still think Cinnamon is a lovely color in the pan, just not on my cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by stormm

Great blush for medium skintones. Very cheap, lasts all day even on oily skin and it's one of the few blushes that has no pink in it, but a true orange color. Especially if you're around NC 25-30, this looks gorgeous! Recommended if you're warm toned and looking for a true orange blush.