October 24, 2014 | 969 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Naima1587

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought Zero as well as Demolition and Rockstar as a holiday set. Since I've never tried their 24/7 pencil eyeliners and it was a good deal, I couldn't resist their deal.

Zero is a black pencil liner but not as intense as Perversion. On me, it's a muted black and it's great for everyday use. If you want to use a liner for a smoky eye or if you love a deep black liner, this will not be the liner for you. I was disappointed that this color wasn't as intense as I thought and compared with other liners, both high end and drugstore, it wasn't as black as I'm used to.

I do love the creaminess and the longevity of the liner as it stays put all day and doesn't smudge. A deal breaker for me is seeing an eyeliner smudge onto my crease or the outer corners of my bottom lash line. I'm happy to report that I have not experienced this issue with any of their 24/7 pencil liners.

Though I would not repurchase this color specifically, I am curious to check out Perversion as well as Whiskey and Bourbon.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by anzwik

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to, absolute favorite eyeliner! I got the Zero shade in the Naked eyeliner set as a gift awhile ago. This eyeliner is incredibly creamy, and as the name suggests, it really does glide on nicely. It's really useful for a smudgy, smoky look around the eyes, though I usually wear this black color on my top eyelid for my everyday look. I've had no problems with smudging during the day or fading. The only fault I see with this eyeliner is that it's not super pigmented for a black pencil -- if you're looking for the deepest, darkest black liner on the market, then this pencil is probably not for you. I like a black liner that I can wear casually and that is easy to apply, and so this eyeliner is perfect for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by sindoodoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I had this product several years ago, and I LOVED it. Smooth, easy to apply, gave me just the smudged look that I loved. However, the second time I bought this, the eyeliner was a lot more difficult to apply. It tugged on my eyelids, and I ended up wasting product because I would have to sharpen every time I used it. Even with sharpening, the eyeliner stick inside had separated from the pencil, meaning that putting on eyeliner was always a challenge, especially as the pencil got shorter and shorter. It also seemed like it had dried out, and was no longer as pigmented and creamy, even though I always put the cap on after using. I will not buy again, although I might try Perversion.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by heatherstanley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner. Once I apply it, it does not come off until you use eye make up remover. I will definitely try out other colors in this line.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by RainbowBowser

This is a decently average black eyeliner. While I love Urban Decay's eyeliners and their unique shade range, this one is pretty weak. Perversion would *probably* work better for those who want blackest black. This is good for those aiming to use black eyeliner as a safe, everyday look.
That being said, with simpler shades like this you really don't have to break the bank. (Rimmel Scandaleyes is just as good, but way less shades)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by yeahjoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Been using this product because of the brand. Urban Decay has beautiful eyeshadow, but this eyeliner is not worth it! Flakes and smudges. Takes forever to apply

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Probably my least favorite shade in the line. These eyelieners suck to use as normal eyeliners, if ya get what I mean. This color isn't a deep black, it looks like a faded black.

It never sets, it just stays all smudgey which doesn't work for my watery eyes. It does not last at all. Thankfully, I got it in a set with several lovely colors. Not worth the price alone.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by ZG

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I REALLY WANTED TO LOVE IT..

So I purchased UD eyeliner for my makeup up kit and I find them challenging to use on my client eyes. If I have a client that have dry skin... forget about it...I find myself switching to the inexpensive ones that I have in my kit.

Guys save your $19.00. You can do so much better with the inexpensive ones.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 6:29:00 AM More reviews by Belleanna

This product smudged a lot, and faded quickly as well. It last for 2 hours tops, so this isn't ideal to wear to school. Hope this helps!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Lexie410

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Horrible. All the bad reviews are true. Do not waste your money. I'll stick with my Rimmel Scandaleyes eye pencil.