Almay Nearly Naked Cover Up Stick

3.6

Mineral Oil, Talc, Carnauba Wax, Beeswax, Ceresin, Paraffin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cyclomethicone, Grape Seed Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

on 2/2/2012 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to like this, but it just isn't what I expected. I used Line Smoothing concealer from Almay and liked it so I thought this would be a heavier pigmented version of it. While it is more pigmented it also has more of a yellow tone which doesn't look great against my skin. Im a 3N. I got tone 200. It did go on very smooth and felt nice and creamy. It did crease on me. It also did accentuate my dry skin. I'm thinking that Maybelline's Concealing Stick might be better though I haven't tried it. I did look at it in the store and the colors are a lot less yellow then this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is horrible! It's veryy waxy and thick on the skin. It started sweating out little beads of yellow oil on the stick after a while. It lasts a while, but only because it's so cakey & clumpy. Don't buy. Save your money. This was my last product I bought from Almay.

on 10/19/2011 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Horrible. I gave it 2 because it works decently under my eyes. I don't have bags or much darkness so it doesn't take much to get the job done. I mostly needed this to cover blemishes and scars, and wow does it ever not work at all. I might as well put nothing on them as this doesn't even show up. Not even a little. Save your money people, this stuff doesn't even begin to work, and it's definitely not worth what you spend on it. Garbage!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Overall, this product blows. It did not cover up my acne scars and it did not blend well AT ALL. i find the lipstick type applicator is also a way to spread bacteria day after day. yuck. all of almay face products have been overall a very big disappointment.

on 10/22/2010 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hate it. When blended it, it almost disappears, and by disappears I mean doesn't even cover up my slight redness. Doesn't last long at all, and it's just plain horrible. I like Maybelline's concealer stick much better.

on 4/3/2010 2:57:00 AM

i had this forever. xteener uses it as a lip primer base, and it works well. I used it for concealing, eye, lip bases. concealing spots, it rubs off too soon. It's a bit too light. but it's ok now. it's so old

on 1/19/2010 10:54:00 PM

Yuck. Thick, oily and waxy. Didn't blend well, but didn't cover much either.

Might be OK if you have really nice skin with a yellowish tint and with no visible pores.

on 9/27/2009 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is horrible. If it gets too hot, it sweats yellow beads on top of the stick. Its cakey and not natural at all. It gave a waxy appearance to whereever it was on my face. Dont get it its terrible!!

on 8/18/2009 5:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

THIS CONCEALER IS SOO GOOD!!!! DOES NOT CREASE IT HAS NO SHIMMER ..ITS NOT DRY .. ITS A PERFECT YELLOW TONED CONCEALER IT MAKES MY HORRIBLE DARK CIRCLES DISSAPEAR ..SOMETIMES I DONT EVEN HAVE TO BLEND THAT MUCH CUSS IT JUST FITS JUST PERFECTLY RIGHT!...AND I LOVE THAT!<3

on 8/4/2009 1:36:00 AM

I finally found a concealer that doesn't settle into fine lines. I have this in Light 100, and it is actually light enough for my skintone! It blends easily, covers up any under eye circles, and lasts all day.

Top Rated Almay Products