October 26, 2014 | 1186 users online

Gels/Soaps - The Body Shop - And Wake Up Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2007 3:00:00 AM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

This is probably my favorite body wash of all time. Cleans great, smells great, and leaves my skin feeling great. The only other body wash that's comparable in terms of quality is Aveeno's, but their packaging is just so freakin' ugly that it pains me to have to look at it. It's unfortunate that The Body Shop made this a limited edition, I love the scent so much I keep hoping they'll bring it back.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2006 12:55:00 PM More reviews by girliewirlie

Shower-on stimulation with ginseng and lime to cleanse and revitalize from head to toe.

I got this on sale for $6 at the body shop and I am very pleased with it. It smells exactly like ginseng and lime, it's very fresh and makes me feel and smell squeaky clean.

For bubble baths, I mix it with satsuma bath and shower gel for a heavenly scent.