The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes Palette 11

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/9/2007 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I bought this palette on sale some weeks ago, 50% off in Norway. I really love the colors and they all are looking nice. My eyes sparkle. I have blue eyes and blond hair, so these cool shades fit me perfectly. I would repurchase, but I think that I have them forever.. It's worth the money for sure!! My favorite so far.

on 3/16/2006 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The second I saw this I knew I had to have it. I'm a shimmer-shadow only girl. All the colors are subtle, yes, but are they wearable? All of them? Absolutely. The yellow goes on like gold, perfect for under the eye and inner corner. White is a great highlighter, and the peach and kiwi are both great lid shades. The shimmer is gorgeous and the product is the most finely milled shimmer brick so far. A lot of product too (I'll never use this up...)

on 2/26/2006 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This palette was released Spring 2006. ITs a quad of four shimmery shadows. You get a shimmery white, a shimmery peach, a shimmery light green and a shimmery yellow. The white is a little chalky but looks nice on the brow bone. The Peach shade and the light green color have barely any pigment. Dont really see much color but you do see a lot of shimmer. The yellow shade is a pretty golden shimmery, great for the browbone. This retails for $16.50 and comes in a clear plastic square container with the four cubes individually packaged. The lack of pigment was disappointing.