Redken Color Extend Color Veil [DISCONTINUED]

2.0

Alcohol, Denat, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, VP/VA Copolymer, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Stearyl Ethylhexanoate, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Laureth-4, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Geraniol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone (D7859/1)

on 7/24/2006 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

you know, my cousin is a stylist & always gives me samples. i got a sample can of this and never knew what the heck to do with it...its not a hairspray..it's a shine treatment. i dont like spraying directly on my hair...i spray on hands and smooth on hair. overall, i know of several other products that do much more for your hair. i'd take it on a trip since i have a small can, but I won't buy it. it's just ok for what it is....a shine treatment.

on 2/26/2006 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This product is such a rip-off...it's basically an aerosol version of Redken's Vinyl Glam. It's a hairspray that's supposed to provide UV protection for your haircolor. I'm not sure how well it does that; there's no way to measure that claim effectively. Here's what it DOES do: it provides no hold and imparts a really fake-looking shine to your hair (like Vinyl Glam). It would probably work better for women with straight hair, but for this curly-haired gal, it makes me look like someone's coated my hair with brass. I look like a glowing neon "Annie." What a waste of $$$. Up for swap it goes.