April 21, 2014 | 1421 users online

Treatments - Alberto Vo5 - moisture soak 3 minute treatment

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2009 1:33:00 PM More reviews by slapper

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This review is for the hot oil moisture soak treatment. My hair is coloured and generally abused, so I didn't have very high hopes of a supermarket product, bought on a somewhat desperate impulse, as my bathroom's already full of hair products. Actually, I thought it was fantastic - it seemed to leave my hair strengthened and very shiny without feeling as if it was coated by a ton of silicone. I didn't use a serum, but it still had a noticeable de-frizzing effect. Middle-aged ladies may understand what I mean when I say I feel like it's taken years off my hair. Great buy - definite repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2006 9:43:00 AM More reviews by ingad

It is great product, i think.First of all it contains Biotin, panthenol and Silk amino acids, which are found in quite expensive treatments.
It did weighted my fine hair a bit, but it made it look way more shiny and alive.For that price- great product!!!!