October 24, 2014 | 921 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Q10 Night Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by jess0hf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love how thick it is as it means my face is still very hydrated when I wake up in the morning. My skin has been clear for the month I've been using this product for. Will definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by SofijaJaneva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its a great night creme and this is my second jar. The most important thing: IT DOES NOT BREAK ME OUT. Its very hydrating and i would repurchase it as a night creme .

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by bitaboop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually love the smell. it works just fine. i have pretty good skin with occasional pimples so I'm not to picky just need a simple moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by S2Pati

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I'm buying a new jar of this for the 4th time.
This cream feels very nutricional and that is all that I want for a night cream. Despite of the thickness it never really break me out. I do have period pimples but I am resigned with that and don't think this cream clogs my pores.
As for the anti-aging effect, I feel my skin firmer.
I also like the day cream of Nivea Visage, but I keep searching and trying different creams,
while this night cream is my favourite of all night creams.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 6:20:00 AM More reviews by Amie83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Agree with others. Great product, it works softens and makes your skin glow. Also doesn't block pores despite containing Lanolin (?)
I like the smell, a bit like Terry's chocolate orange, and find the texture pleasant.
Although I think jar's are a bit messy, the jar for this cheap cream is quite cute and makes it feel a little more expensive than it is.
Will keep using this for a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by ZoeyYork

I have been suffering from mega sensitive skin for the past year and a half from damaging my skin barrier with topical creams. My skin stopped moisturizing itself and every time I used a moisturizer I would break out or it would cause me irritation. I had been using argan oil (which is amazing) but it was drying me out and I really just needed a cream. I brought and returned soooo many creams, nothing worked, it was either I would break out or my sensitive skin would feel irritated. Then one day on a whim I picked this up as a last resort after I read on the internet that co-enzyme 10 can help restore normal barrier function in skin. I applied at night time and the next morning....I woke up with zero breakouts and zero irritation. It has been 2 weeks and this cream has not caused me any breakouts or any irritation...if only I tried this cream a year and a half ago!!! I also ordered the Eucerin q10 cream online which is very similar to this one and is specifically for sensitive skin, I applied it for one night and when I woke up I immediately regretted it. My skin takes better to the Nivea q10 although I believe they are made by the same company. I will update to let you all know if anything changes! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by stefie2104

I bought this after reading the reviews here. I think mine is Made in Thailand, not the same as EU. I can't remember how much I paid for this.

As I have tons of skincare to use, I forget about this cream. Until recently I use Benzoyl Peroxide as acne treatment, needs a thick cream to moisturize dry area. Wow this works like charm, within 1 application, the dryness is almost gone (1 had 1 white head, I think could be from BP, cleared up with 1 day). I will still continue it on dry area. Will venture into more nivea products, which is wallet friendly:):)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by sheidadentist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

just great!!
Now I can understand why Kate midelton likes this:d
After 2 weeks of using this,Im very pleased,such a nice product,for me it was better than Esthderm or Ingrid millet which I bought both of them for more than 100 dollars.
every body compliments about my skin.I know that paula dosn't like this ,I know that it doesn't have any Aha,Retinol or peptides,I know that its in a jar.........but Its great,you can try.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by jaylyn85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Much like the day cream, I also hate this product. Its such a thick formula that as soon as I put it on I feel the oiliness in my face increase, It takes so long to absorb into my skin. I only used this for a few days because I could just tell that my skin hated it. Will never buy this again and will definably be going back to my usual night and day moisturizers. Yuck!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 4:07:00 AM More reviews by Andrian

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm loving this product. It is quite moist going on, but it settles into a nice matt finish. My skin definitely feels softer and smoother. I've only been using it for 3 weeks, so haven't noticed any improvement to fine lines. The packaging is really good and I'm very happy with the jar as I use a spatula rather than my fingers.