September 24, 2014 | 1493 users online

Body Scrubs - Victoria's Secret - Spa Smoothing Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is THE BEST body scrub ever!!! I simply love it. It scrubs and exfoliates and leaves my skin feeling sooooooo soft and silky! The fragrance is very "spa-like" too. There's nothing that I don't like about this product. I've heard they're discontinuing this but I hope they change their mind and continue it forever coz it truly is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2010 4:55:00 PM More reviews by natashazogaric

I'm so sad that this product is discontinued. It left my skin super soft and smelling so wonderful! I need to find this product. It's a must have before shaving/tanning..

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2007 10:28:00 AM More reviews by smartsassysabrina

This stuff makes me break out. This and the body cream together are a recipe for itching for me. It's not any better than a homemade scrub with sugar and honey, and it's more expensive. The upright packaging would be nice, but it's impossible to get the last quarter out without super-strength, and you can't even unscrew the top. I won't be buying this again. Even my mom, who loves salt or sugar scrubs found this wanting.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2007 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Tiffanyvip

I LOVE this! I was fortunate enough to get this during the semi annual for $4.99. It made my skin super smooth. It would be my new HG, but unfortunately I think it's being discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2007 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Yendang

I bought this in one of those little mini bags that came with the body lotion and the body wash and I adore this SPA line!!!! The scrub is great ~ it's not abrasive on the skin and yet it does a very good job of exfoliating. The scent is my favorite part and in the shower, the steam I swear brings out that fresh/floral scent and makes me feel like I am getting a "spa" treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2007 6:54:00 PM More reviews by kersalli2

My all-time favorite body scrub. Too bad I got the smaller size, which I used up right away! This smells fabulous and has the perfect sized granules to get the best scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2006 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Pierra007

I got this on special promotion last week for $10 verses $18. I like the way VS do business. They always have sales promotion for you to try new stuff. It is a nice scrub with a smooth consistency that's mositurizing but not oily. I hate those body scrubs that's oily and messy. It smells great too. A pleasure to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2006 7:59:00 PM More reviews by kersalli

I was lucky enough to get this product for 50% during their huge beauty event a few months ago. I love everything about this scrub: the smell is very fresh and energizing and the grains are strong enough to actually scrub your skin. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2006 5:45:00 PM More reviews by ErinElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product for a pre-shave exfoliation. It really helps me get a closer shave, which is a major plus for a body scrub. This stuff smells wonderful and it not abrasive at all. I took off one lippy because of the price and the design of the product. It would make much more sense if this had a cap that screwed on because the flip top causes the product to leak a bit inside the top. Otherwise, a wonderful product.