Victoria's Secret Spa Smoothing Body Scrub

4.3

on 7/15/2012 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is THE BEST body scrub ever!!! I simply love it. It scrubs and exfoliates and leaves my skin feeling sooooooo soft and silky! The fragrance is very "spa-like" too. There's nothing that I don't like about this product. I've heard they're discontinuing this but I hope they change their mind and continue it forever coz it truly is amazing.

I'm so sad that this product is discontinued. It left my skin super soft and smelling so wonderful! I need to find this product. It's a must have before shaving/tanning..

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff makes me break out. This and the body cream together are a recipe for itching for me. It's not any better than a homemade scrub with sugar and honey, and it's more expensive. The upright packaging would be nice, but it's impossible to get the last quarter out without super-strength, and you can't even unscrew the top. I won't be buying this again. Even my mom, who loves salt or sugar scrubs found this wanting.

on 6/26/2007 4:50:00 PM

I LOVE this! I was fortunate enough to get this during the semi annual for $4.99. It made my skin super smooth. It would be my new HG, but unfortunately I think it's being discontinued.

on 2/27/2007 11:54:00 PM

I bought this in one of those little mini bags that came with the body lotion and the body wash and I adore this SPA line!!!! The scrub is great ~ it's not abrasive on the skin and yet it does a very good job of exfoliating. The scent is my favorite part and in the shower, the steam I swear brings out that fresh/floral scent and makes me feel like I am getting a "spa" treatment.

on 2/20/2007 6:54:00 PM

My all-time favorite body scrub. Too bad I got the smaller size, which I used up right away! This smells fabulous and has the perfect sized granules to get the best scrub.

on 10/15/2006 2:06:00 PM

I got this on special promotion last week for $10 verses $18. I like the way VS do business. They always have sales promotion for you to try new stuff. It is a nice scrub with a smooth consistency that's mositurizing but not oily. I hate those body scrubs that's oily and messy. It smells great too. A pleasure to use.

on 9/14/2006 7:59:00 PM

I was lucky enough to get this product for 50% during their huge beauty event a few months ago. I love everything about this scrub: the smell is very fresh and energizing and the grains are strong enough to actually scrub your skin. Highly recommended!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this product for a pre-shave exfoliation. It really helps me get a closer shave, which is a major plus for a body scrub. This stuff smells wonderful and it not abrasive at all. I took off one lippy because of the price and the design of the product. It would make much more sense if this had a cap that screwed on because the flip top causes the product to leak a bit inside the top. Otherwise, a wonderful product.