Urban Decay Shot -O-Gloss in Mai Tai

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/18/2009 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The color is sheer and glossy, a light brown. The glitter understated therefore no "sand on my lips feeling."

on 4/27/2009 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Yummy gloss!
I don't know why people are saying this is so "dark" - it's a nice bronze color and applies almost like a shimmery nude brown.
Suitable for any skin tone!
I am pale as they come and this looks really cute worn with bronzer for the beachy look.
It smells and tastes delicious. I think it is almost like cherry coke. Really good. Moisturizing too!

on 3/18/2008 10:28:00 AM

I thought I would be more impressed by this but really its just sort of satisfactory. The texture is nice, but the scent and color dont really do much. The bronze is a bit dark and doesnt really do much to promote a tanned beach look as I was hoping it would and it really doesnt smell like mai tai or anything else as far as I can tell.

This is a wonderfully tasting product with a nice color.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been looking for the perfect bronze color with some shimmer- this fits the package quite nicely! It goes on smooth, smells wonderful, and I love the packaging. Very cute and girlie! It looks great with my pale skin. I probably won't buy again because I have tons of lip-glosses that need to get used up.

on 3/6/2006 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

ilove this stuff, at a time when i was sad about UD discontinuing their shifty lipgunk, in comes MAI TAI lip gloss. this stuff is awesome, it smells great and is really smooth. its not sticky or gritty and it does not have a yucky lipstick taste or smell after its been on awhile. the color is a bronzey sheer with shimmer. i hope UD doesnt discontinue!!!

on 2/24/2006 7:45:00 PM

I was a huge fan of the Dessert Beauty Dreamy gloss. BUT, only for the color. I have finally matched that perfect neutral brown with a MUCH better quality gloss--UD's Mai Tai! Decent, only slightly detectable, taste. Awesome medium, neutral brown with slight shimmer/sparkle. Long lasting, as far as glosses go. The texture is smooth, not gritty like I find some of the UD Lip Gunks.

Popular Lip Glosses