November 28, 2014 | 1796 users online

Treatments (Eye) - The Body Shop - Moisture White Eye Serum

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by sassysaturdays

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I like the consistency of this product. Perfect for my combination and slightly oilier skin. It is light and not too heavy (which will cause oil spots). I have fine lines under my eyes and this does seem to help. So I would recommend it as a light moisturizing eye serum if that is what you are looking for.
But I don't see a difference with my dark eye rings. I got this on a discount, so for the price I have paid, I am not too disappointed. But I think there are definitely better products out there, so I will be shopping around for a better eye serum very soon.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by tamii21

This just and average eye serum which is hydrating but not help my dark circles at all. I've been using this for like a month and a half but there is no sign of changing at all. I think i waste my $$$ on this, it's too pricey for something too average.
I still looking for the one that can lighten my dark circle.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by 011natalie110

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The thing about this range, is that it only helps with pigmentation and sun spots. so if you've had darkness around your eyes your entire life, theres not much you can do because it's genetic. I can't tell you myself how well it works but I know from other people that have used it on scarring, pigmentation and freckles, have all had good results. My best recommendation would be to ask a staff member to help them identify if the product is for them because it's a waste of money buying it and having no idea what it does.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by stefie2104

I find this the most useless product in TBS skincare range. Over priced, not hydratingv(in fact drys up my eye area), does not whitens. Just waste money to get this. Even the Elder flower eye gel works better.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2006 11:15:00 PM More reviews by fruitjuice

its a very average eye serum .. i only use it to moisturise my eye area..for that price(app SGD$35.00) ..i wont purchase it again..still looking for a product to cure my dark eye circles .

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2006 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Ms_Ma

I've been using this over a month now in effort to eradicate dark circle under eyes. This has done squat. However it seems like a reasonable eye moisturizer but that's about it. It doesn't cause any reactions on my sensitive skin. So it's not that bad. Just don't expect any miracles from this product.