La Prairie Cellular Raidance Cream Blush in Honey Glow

on 11/12/2010 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this yesterday with the skin caviar foundation. I love this stuff! I looked radiant and gorgeous and creamy and dewy all day with the combo of the foundation and this cream blush. The color looks like a warm pink to me. It doesn't look like a coral color. I wear a beige in the foundation, which is a warm toned color. I told the mua that I would normally gravitate toward the berry color, but she told me this one would look better because of the warm tones in the makeup. This color was really lovely on me. Even prettier than Nars blush. My face was beautiful and dewy and moist and velvety. It was $70 though. Yikes! However, I bought at Nordstrom, so I can always return it if I decide I don't like it. And, a little really does go a long way.

on 1/25/2007 4:37:00 PM

I LOVE this blush! It makes me look totally glowing from within. I rarely reach for any creamy blush (regardless of brands) as I always found them too greasy and difficult to apply. However, La Prairie Radiance Blush is beautiful, sheer and gives me a healthy glow, radiant and not at all greasy. I applied using my fingertips. It stays on all day and looks MUCH better than any of my powder blushes that I am currently using (Cle de Peau, Chanel and La Prairie powder blush). I have the Honey Glow color and it looks beautiful and natural on my medium tone skin. The blush does not give an 'opaque' kind of look, rather, it gives you a very natural glow. Love it! I can't wait to try out the Peach Glow next!

on 2/23/2006 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

There are four amazing cream blushes in the 2006 collection and this is the second one I purchased, the lovely, lovely Honey Glow. (

I actually purchased it simultaneously with Peach Glow so I am not favoring one over the other, mind you. Honey Glow is a warm and soft peachy/honey/coral that instantly brightens up the skin and looks absolute perfect with no tedious blending, brushing, etc. Fingers will do fine for blending this wonderful stuff--if you have a foundation-type brush, that would work great, too. Honey Glow has no brown (I don't do brown in blush) and also no bluish-pink. I like pink but it has to be a warm (yellow) pink. Anyway, I had on a red sweater when I test drove Honey Glow and it looked great. With Honey Glow I can wear a stronger lip color, too. **(See PIC of Honey Glow in my profile)**

Like Peach Glow, Honey Glow on me is very natural and looks incredible and radiant. It just looks like your skin came that way.

Go and check out this fantastic product--so, so beautiful! Respectfully submitted, colormepink

PEACH GLOW & HONEY GLOW continued >>