July 29, 2014 | 2064 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Flirt and Tease

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by janderson8989

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Update: Bought "Plum Foolery" as a replacement for this blush as recommended by the folks at MAC. It is very similar to Flirt/Tease but just a tad more pink than plum. A good substitute until I find another one I like.

Loved this blush - I believe it's discontinued :(
Update: had chat with MAC rep. Yes, it's discontinued. She recommended "Plum Foolery" as a color that's similar. Boo!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2011 9:14:00 AM More reviews by manishap

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I quite like this blush. Its a purple colour but not to strong. I am a NC40/42 in MAC foundation, I just add this to the apples of my cheeks and it gives me a great flush of colour. I would recommend this to most people to try as you can use it with a light hand and build the colour if you want it darker.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by beautybuff820

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has become one of my favorite blushes. I bought it quite recently and I am pretty fair toned, and it just looks fabulous with my dark hair. (I could see it looking good with blonde hair, too). I apply it with my Mac 109- that way I can apply the color just precisely where i want it. I really like the effect that gives. Overall, I really recommend this color- for fall and winter, especially. I would def. buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by MakennaRuddy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This blush is beautiful. I have a fair-medium skin tone, so it is a bit dark, but if you smooth it out, it is very pretty. I used this on top of my liquid foundation and other powders, so I found it a bit hard to even it out and smooth it out so that the colour wasn't as bold and dark. I will try this on my bare skin which I'm sure will look much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Rioana1029

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a gorgeous blush. It's a unique color. It's a plum with what i believe is gold shimmer. It's pigmented but it blends out nicely. I'm fair skinned and use a light hand and find it works. It gives a glow and contoured look. Very polished. Like others said, it's ideal for fall

Warning on light complected girls. USE A LIGHT HAND. it can look like a bruise when done wrong

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by splatternatum

This is a wonderful blush!! It's a lovely plum colour and gives a fine shimmery glow. I find that it lasts the whole day, and it only needs to be applied with a light hand. The only thing I would say about this blush is that I use it mostly during the fall and winter. I will definitely re-purchase when it runs out.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by allieesahhx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was out of town and I came across a Mac counter! knowing myself, it was just a must for me to check out the blushes! I saw that they had flirt and tease .. it wasn't one that I was familiar with since i haven't seen it before. I bought it thinking they only had it there. When I got back home, I went to my local mac store and they had it -______-" don't get me wrong, I like the blush.. I just don't love it. It doesn't look as dark on the skin as it does on the pan. it gives a nice purpleish shimmery color and yeah.. like I said, i like it. not in love with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2011 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Teiris

This is a really lovely blush! At first glance, it looks like a plum that I was never use, but it comes out very sheer and shimmery (hence the product name lol). Definitely a very tasteful color

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

This color really caught my eye! I was originally went into MAC to look at Breath of Plum, but it was tooo red for my skin (NC30). Even though I went against what the MA recommended, I'm glad bc I wouldve been upset with Breath of Plum. I really didnt know why she recommended that one when I told her I had red undertones. This blush has leans more on the blue/purple side, but you have to be careful when applying it cuz too much makes you looked like you got socked in the cheeks! Other than that, it's suuuch a pretty winter color & that was my intent on using it. . .for winter :) I look healthy & I get that snow bitten look on my cheeks! Sooo look at this next time ur at the counter. I think its an under-dog kinda blush. But in person, it's so gorgeuous!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2010 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Bulabalabibi

I bought this after seeing all the reviews on here and other forums about how great this is for asian skin... I guess, it's 'ok'. I find it a little too dark for my skin, as I'm a very pale asian, can only put a little on~ It goes on easily and is easy to apply (I use a Smashbox kabuki brush) and you only need a tiny weeny it each time so this blush will last you ages! The product texture and slight shimmer is great, I just got the wrong color =P