MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Flirt and Tease

4.2

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Flirt & Tease is a sheertone shimmer blush and does have the shimmery particles in the finish. You may look at the pan and think "Gosh, that is a very dark plummy shade and won't work for me", however, I think that the color is very misleading in the pan vs. applied onto the skin. I am NC35 for reference. I think this color is quite a more cool toned blush, it is sheer on and looks great especially in the fall or winter months.

Update: Bought "Plum Foolery" as a replacement for this blush as recommended by the folks at MAC. It is very similar to Flirt/Tease but just a tad more pink than plum. A good substitute until I find another one I like.

Loved this blush - I believe it's discontinued :(
Update: had chat with MAC rep. Yes, it's discontinued. She recommended "Plum Foolery" as a color that's similar. Boo!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I quite like this blush. Its a purple colour but not to strong. I am a NC40/42 in MAC foundation, I just add this to the apples of my cheeks and it gives me a great flush of colour. I would recommend this to most people to try as you can use it with a light hand and build the colour if you want it darker.

This has become one of my favorite blushes. I bought it quite recently and I am pretty fair toned, and it just looks fabulous with my dark hair. (I could see it looking good with blonde hair, too). I apply it with my Mac 109- that way I can apply the color just precisely where i want it. I really like the effect that gives. Overall, I really recommend this color- for fall and winter, especially. I would def. buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This blush is beautiful. I have a fair-medium skin tone, so it is a bit dark, but if you smooth it out, it is very pretty. I used this on top of my liquid foundation and other powders, so I found it a bit hard to even it out and smooth it out so that the colour wasn't as bold and dark. I will try this on my bare skin which I'm sure will look much better.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is such a gorgeous blush. It's a unique color. It's a plum with what i believe is gold shimmer. It's pigmented but it blends out nicely. I'm fair skinned and use a light hand and find it works. It gives a glow and contoured look. Very polished. Like others said, it's ideal for fall

Warning on light complected girls. USE A LIGHT HAND. it can look like a bruise when done wrong

This is a wonderful blush!! It's a lovely plum colour and gives a fine shimmery glow. I find that it lasts the whole day, and it only needs to be applied with a light hand. The only thing I would say about this blush is that I use it mostly during the fall and winter. I will definitely re-purchase when it runs out.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I was out of town and I came across a Mac counter! knowing myself, it was just a must for me to check out the blushes! I saw that they had flirt and tease .. it wasn't one that I was familiar with since i haven't seen it before. I bought it thinking they only had it there. When I got back home, I went to my local mac store and they had it -______-" don't get me wrong, I like the blush.. I just don't love it. It doesn't look as dark on the skin as it does on the pan. it gives a nice purpleish shimmery color and yeah.. like I said, i like it. not in love with it.

This is a really lovely blush! At first glance, it looks like a plum that I was never use, but it comes out very sheer and shimmery (hence the product name lol). Definitely a very tasteful color

This color really caught my eye! I was originally went into MAC to look at Breath of Plum, but it was tooo red for my skin (NC30). Even though I went against what the MA recommended, I'm glad bc I wouldve been upset with Breath of Plum. I really didnt know why she recommended that one when I told her I had red undertones. This blush has leans more on the blue/purple side, but you have to be careful when applying it cuz too much makes you looked like you got socked in the cheeks! Other than that, it's suuuch a pretty winter color & that was my intent on using it. . .for winter :) I look healthy & I get that snow bitten look on my cheeks! Sooo look at this next time ur at the counter. I think its an under-dog kinda blush. But in person, it's so gorgeuous!

Top Rated MAC Products